Thread: www.whitebuffaloracing.com

www.whitebuffaloracing.com

Good price on the Pitbull front forklift/converter stand package. 165.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Every where else (local and internet) I have been able to find is 195.00 + tax/or shipping or higher. WBR has them drop shipped form Pitbull which helps keep shipping charge down. Real pleasant people to deal with.
    Mike

01 RSVR Mille (street)
    04 RSVR Mille (race)

MRA #98

Suomy Helmets, TK Motorsports, Zero Gravity Windscreens, Morse Racing Products, Motul Lubricants,

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
    John Wayne

Tricktape.com does the same drop ship thing and while I don't know their exact price on that particular stand when I ordered my front and rear putbull stands they had one of the best prices anywhere.

-al
    CSBA #410 CO chapter officer
    RC51 (the faster scratched up one)
    hozerking.blogspot.com

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
    -Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Re: www.whitebuffaloracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by RSV4aCowboy
    Good price on the Pitbull front forklift/converter stand package. 165.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Every where else (local and internet) I have been able to find is 195.00 + tax/or shipping or higher. WBR has them drop shipped form Pitbull which helps keep shipping charge down. Real pleasant people to deal with.
    I have to butt in and say, you didnt check everywhere. I could have easily matched that price. My only question would be, since you were trying to save money. Why did you opt. for the forklift/converter package and not just get the Newfront stand which is cosiderably less at $125 plus 15.00 shipping?

Sean, first off let me apologize for not checking with Metro. I forgot that Metro was giving us a discount. My bad
    As to why I purchased the Converter style, I like the fork lift stand for most uses, but wanted to be able to drop the forks when needed. From looking at the description of the new front stand, it appeared that it was used strickly as a steering stem ONLY lift. I like being able to use the fork lift and convert to the SS lift as needed. Maybe I misunderstood the description. Again, sorry I didn't price Metro prior to buying. I'll make a note to include you in my future shopping.
    Mike

01 RSVR Mille (street)
    04 RSVR Mille (race)

MRA #98

Suomy Helmets, TK Motorsports, Zero Gravity Windscreens, Morse Racing Products, Motul Lubricants,

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
    John Wayne

No need for an apology. Just wanted to make sure you weren't forgetting about me.

Both stands are great. The reason I asked was, most places just sell you what you ask for instead of finding what your intended uses are. This mostly happens with online stores, there is no customer service. They just take your order and ship it. I am not saying this is how WBR is I have never dealt with them. Although online prices are usaully better. It can be worth the extra few bucks at a local shop, weather it is mine or any of the other shops in the area, to get a little customer service with your purchase.

I like White buffalo. They come up with some helluva deals some times. In many cases they have beaten a price by over 100.00 on goods and get it to you ASAP.
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

Best Price for Pit Bull

I bought a SS rear stand form these guys for 140 delivered. No one in town, on the internet, on ebay or other wise could touch the price.

Great deals, great pricing, great service!!! I would spend my hard earned money ther anyday, and I can be one cheap bastard.
    "When you have insomnia, you are never really asleep...and you are never really awake."

Red & Black 2002 CBR600F4i