Thread: Funeral Service for Gene Bazyl - update: Bikes Allowed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Service for Gene Bazyl

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz
    Is there any plans on a get together after?
    As a matter of fact....
    Fellow racer and friend of Gene, Matt Gravina (whom we affectionately know as Yogurt, Yogi, etc...) was talking to me this morning on IM.

Matt wanted to extend an invitation to everybody who is honoring Gene tomorrow, to come out to his families private lake, after the services, or after whatever reception is planned.

It'll be an opportunity to try and have a little fun afterwards, and Matt said that there will be lots of BBQ'ing and everybody can get their wakeboard, tubing, water-skiing fix. Or just be there to hang out with friends. The lake is very near where the funeral is being held, as well.

Anyhow... Didn't mean to sidetrack the thread, but I wanted to put that out there. He asked me to let you all know. Matt and I will both be there tomorrow, so just find us if you have any questions. Or send me a PM or something.
    =)
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Fri Jul 14th, 2006 at 10:59 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Easily distracted by shiny objects and bouncy things jplracing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~
    As a matter of fact....
    Fellow racer and friend of Gene, Matt Gravina (whom we affectionately know as Yogurt, Yogi, etc...) was talking to me this morning on IM.

Matt wanted to extend an invitation to everybody who is honoring Gene tomorrow, to come out to his families private lake, after the services, or after whatever reception is planned.

It'll be an opportunity to try and have a little fun afterwards, and Matt said that there will be lots of BBQ'ing and everybody can get their wakeboard, tubing, water-skiing fix. Or just be there to hang out with friends. The lake is very near where the funeral is being held, as well.

Anyhow... Didn't mean to sidetrack the thread, but I wanted to put that out there. He asked me to let you all know. Matt and I will both be there tomorrow, so just find us if you have any questions. Or send me a PM or something.
    =)
    Barn, that could be pretty cool. I will tell you what. Someelse plan this thing and get it posted on the mra board as well....we will be there

Thanks

Joe

www.rebellionmotorsports.com

Grant_me_revs personal snake catcher!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~

Is the lake big enough for my boat, too?
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Board Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean
    Is the lake big enough for my boat, too?
    hahaha no Dean, sorry, you'll have to settle for mine! haha