Thread: Pueblo practice time August 11th

Pueblo practice time August 11th

In addition to the MRA Race School, the track will be available on a limited basis for practice.

This practice time is not limited to MRA racers, it is open to all bikes (because the MRA is not actually renting the track that day, but we have an agreement in place regarding the operation of the school).

Cost will be $75 for the full day, payable at the gate to PMI, not the MRA.

The MRA staff that is running the school will be overseeing the sessions, and the track will be available for practice during the time that the school is not on the track. Because the school will be doing classroom stuff in the morning and will take a lunch break at noon, that will be when the most practice time will be available. The majority of the schools track time will be between 11:00 and 3:30. If time allows after the students race, there will be more practice after the school is over.

Questions? Email Glenn at mraracer157@yahoo
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Re: Pueblo practice time August 11th

exactly what do you need to do to a street bike to run. also I have a bottle of nos off the side of my bike does that have to go also exactly what riing gear???

Quote Originally Posted by beavisr1
    exactly what do you need to do to a street bike to run. also I have a bottle of nos off the side of my bike does that have to go
    the bike requirements are up to the track for this day, I'm not familiar with their exact requirements for day-to-day stuff

Quote Originally Posted by beavisr1
    also exactly what riing gear???
    what??
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

I have 2 bikes a 04 R1 and a 03 cbr600rr what do I have to do to the bike(s) as far as safty things like no mirrors tape up all lights etc. Also riding gear. I heard a rumor that jeans are not ok there. I have leather gloves and coat helmet and boots. Etc....

Got ya

We are VERY excited about the school. I am encourging everyone which has not had some training to get on the list for this school. Our schedule will be ran according to the MRA agenda. Our primary focus for the 11th is the opportunity to learn. I will schedule another bike only days as soon as possible for those who may feel the won't get a full day of riding in.

Thank you everyone ! See you on the 11th,
    Earlene