Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm busted

I'm busted

Yeah the title says it all. I haven't received a ticket in nearly 3 years then POW I got 3 in the span of 1 month. Damn that 998. Anyone know of good attorneys in the following counties; Golden, Commerce city, Denver?

There not small tickets, the Commerce city one was going 80 in a 55. The Golden was going 80 in a 45 and the last one Denver going 70 in a 35 with a reckless driving. All of them are 6 point violations except the reckless driving. The worst part about it is that I got singled out in all of them. I was riding with some friends when it all happened...and please don't say anything about running from them when I know they've already got my plates.
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Re: I'm busted

Golden is Jefferson County

Commerce City is Adams County

and Denver is Denver County

I'll buy your bike when the court orders you to sell it. Good luck.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Suddenly, my 1 ticket for 92 in a 65 doesn't seem so bad!

good luck
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

So much for our ride Bassil, that sucks that there all from different counties. Very tempting on them sportbikes....

I just recieved my moto license about 2 months ago so hopefully i can keep it clean. Maybe some good plea bargains will help you through this ordeal. GL

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Funny you should ask... I know a fantastic lawyer! =)

PM me, if you'd like her contact information. She's very, very good.

-Brandon-
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Before the RR Nazis and the uber neo-cons took over our government I was clocked doing 135 in a 55 going to Second Creek for the races on my Kawasaki GPZ 900A-1. The CSP told me that he could have towed my ride but allowed me to drive it home and park it. So I did. And grabbed the other bike (Honda CBX) and cranked it up when I passed the guy going back down to the races. He looked at me with total disgust as he was writing up some other fool.

Come court date all I was told to do, by the judge, was never show my face in Boulder County Court again and pay $18.00 in court costs. My record was clean at the time and so I felt somewhat vindicated from the law by taking four points against the license and digging into my piggy bank to pay my fine in nickles and dimes
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~
    Funny you should ask... I know a fantastic lawyer! =)

PM me, if you'd like her contact information. She's very, very good.

-Brandon-
    Thanks for the heads up. I just gave her a call and left her a message. I'm not holding my breath man I think I might be finished (lose my lic). However, I'll keep fighting till the end.
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

You never know... It's worth a shot, especially with a lawyer. They seem to be able to pull shit off, that would otherwise be impossible. See what she says, when ya'll talk.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja
    Golden is Jefferson County

Commerce City is Adams County

and Denver is Denver County

I'll buy your bike when the court orders you to sell it. Good luck.
    It'll be a cold day in hell before I let that bike slide by my fingers lol. However, if things do go sour I might sell it if the price is right. Got a ton of upgrades. Carben, muff, plastic. But for the most part much of it is stock.

j/k Ducati isn't on my dance card

Long as they get their money.......... Hope you have lots of it! I would suggest slowing down in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac020
    Long as they get their money.......... Hope you have lots of it! I would suggest slowing down in the future!

Or just invest in good radar detector...

seriously, good luck fighting your tickets. Remember, you was not speeding...... someone else did..

That blows! Good luck with your attorney. I work for a law firm. Let me know if I can help. late...

move to mexico

Just curious why is this in the wheelie section? Were you doing wheelies at all of these times you got a ticket?
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer
    Just curious why is this in the wheelie section? Were you doing wheelies at all of these times you got a ticket?
    I believe a wheelie is 12 points......
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog
    I believe a wheelie is 12 points......

Actually, I got a 4pt Careless for doing a wheelie.
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

Quote Originally Posted by BenDover
    Must depend on the cops then. Actually maybe I was thinking of drag racing; I've been pulled over too many times to remember all the lectures cops have given me
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassil Duwaik
    Yeah the title says it all. I haven't received a ticket in nearly 3 years then POW I got 3 in the span of 1 month. Damn that 998. Anyone know of good attorneys in the following counties; Golden, Commerce city, Denver?

There not small tickets, the Commerce city one was going 80 in a 55. The Golden was going 80 in a 45 and the last one Denver going 70 in a 35 with a reckless driving. All of them are 6 point violations except the reckless driving. The worst part about it is that I got singled out in all of them. I was riding with some friends when it all happened...and please don't say anything about running from them when I know they've already got my plates.
    If you are going to break the law...be prepared to pay for it. Sounds harsh but true I guess.
    After one ticket I would think you might think about it some, after 2 tickets definetely re-think how you are riding, after 3 tickets........well pump up the tires on the ol' Huffy and start peddling.........

If you're going to need someone to keep your Duc in good running condition while you have it garaged...let me volunteer my services.

Tanya
    '00 Ducati Monster 900
    '03 Ducati Monster 620 (sold)
    '00 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
    '91 VW Jetta GLi 2.0 16v on it's nutz (sold)

Anonymous: "Ok...so I had sex with Grimace..."

Have ya seen Old School?
    Bring as many 4 ounce KY jelly tubes you can manage, to court.

Since ya called up the Barn abuse hotline, it might be worth loosing the plastic card for, say, 3 months?
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

Quote Originally Posted by BenDover
    No a wheelie is 4 points. Running from the cops is 12 points plus criminal which you can proabably have dropped to a lesser charge. Lucky me I've got a total of 22 points with these 3 tickets

In Colorado:

ADULT DRIVER:
    • 12 points in any 12 consecutive months.
    • 18 points in any 24 consecutive months.

you trying to say my ass is grassed