Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm busted

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Re: I'm busted

Quote Originally Posted by Bassil Duwaik
    you trying to say my ass is grassed
    It is what it is ------- I'd suggest a GOOD lawyer though
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

1948-2011 - R.I.P. Lifetime Supporter Scruff Dog's Avatar

O man do you ever need a good talkin to.Which I'm sure you're going to get from three different judges.
    2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory
    2005 Yamaha R1
    2001 Corvette Z06

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

What the hell were you doing 70 in a 35 for??? I hope you get whats coming to you..... gah!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

Quote Originally Posted by AshliRider44
    What the hell were you doing 70 in a 35 for??? I hope you get whats coming to you..... gah!
    For what it's worth I was going 70 in a 30 and the bike can go from 0 to 100 in just over 5 secs. So when you go and try to pass up a car that's already going 40/45 holding on that throttle just one sec too long can make all the difference.
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

But why would you want to PASS a vehicle that is speeding 40-45 in a 35 anyway?? I would have been happy to keep that beotch out in front of me and used it as a wall between me and the radar gun.

There's a name for yo-yo's on bikes that HAVE to drive 9/10ths on the street ------ TROOPER FODDER
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja
    But why would you want to PASS a vehicle that is speeding 40-45 in a 35 anyway?? I would have been happy to keep that beotch out in front of me and used it as a wall between me and the radar gun.

There's a name for yo-yo's on bikes that HAVE to drive 9/10ths on the street ------ TROOPER FODDER
    What can I say other then when/if you ever ride in a group...I won't expect you to keep up.
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

Now now ------------ I can't help it if I'm a slow poke

What can I say other then when/if you ever ride in a group...I won't expect you to keep up.

It doesn't take much skill to get a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller

It doesn't take much skill to get a ticket.
    It takes no skill to get a ticket.

ya see in our club rides it's a ride at your own pace, have as much fun as possible, typically all sit down to eat together and discuss our enjoyment of the sport and all being glad we're safe....and licensedIt's not a race...unless of course it is a race...then it's a race
    It's a celebration bitches!!! - RIP 502

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer

You don't know Nick Ninja, do ya?
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

Now now ------------ I can't help it if I'm a slow poke
    Jeff, you're such a slow ass old man...
    Jon

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Jeff, you slow bastard! Move over already.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Born fatherless to a mother that only could love me like no other; and yet another year older in a month or so. I just can't seem to shake the tendency to travel in the breakdown lane

Wow, 3 in 1 month. I thought my 3 in 2 months was bad. 103 in 75, 96 in 65, 33 in 30. And my wheelie was 4 points for careless.

In colorado for the 3 and half years here, I've gotten, 7 speeding, 1 careless, 1 rolling through a stop sign, 1 no proof of valid insurance (old card, but still insured), 2 warnings for plate not mounted and speeding.

crazy stats:

bike:
    2- speeding
    1- careless for the wheelie.
    1- warning for no plate

truck:
    4- speeding
    1- no proof of insurance
    1- rolling through stop sign
    1- warning speeding

NSX:
    1- speeding

Total points on record: ZERO

If you go back an extra 6 months, add 3 tickets to that.

Quote Originally Posted by KooLaid
    Wow, 3 in 1 month. I thought my 3 in 2 months was bad. 103 in 75, 96 in 65, 33 in 30. And my wheelie was 4 points for careless.

In colorado for the 3 and half years here, I've gotten, 7 speeding, 1 careless, 1 rolling through a stop sign, 1 no proof of valid insurance (old card, but still insured), 2 warnings for plate not mounted and speeding.

crazy stats:

bike:
    2- speeding
    1- careless for the wheelie.
    1- warning for no plate

truck:
    4- speeding
    1- no proof of insurance
    1- rolling through stop sign
    1- warning speeding

NSX:
    1- speeding

Total points on record: ZERO

If you go back an extra 6 months, add 3 tickets to that.
    How the hell did you manage that!!!! No points?!?!?! You got me drooling

Amateurs...
    (And these are only the ones that I managed to keep. I'm sure there are a good 10 or so that I turned over, at court)

~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

AKA "Devaclis"

That's a pretty bedspread Brandon
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis
    That's a pretty bedspread Brandon

Where's the teddy bear?

Where's the teddy bear?
    Well... if you'd look in the upper right of the picture, you'd see her ears.

And it's a Panda Bear, muthafucka!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

You mean the WOREOUT ears

Nice bedsread as the others have mentioned...but where's your bike at now? Other than the Panda Bear, what do you ride?
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Quote Originally Posted by *GSXR~SNAIL*
    Nice bedsread as the others have mentioned...but where's your bike at now? Other than the Panda Bear, what do you ride?
    Bike got sold actually.

For your historical curiosity though, I'm a 3-term Yamaha'er going back 1999.

I had a '99 R6, followed by a 2000 R1, and then my most recent 2004 R1. "Britney" as she was affectionately called.

Anyway... long-story-short I lost my license for awhile, so I had to sell her. Right now, she's with my cousin Mario (pronounced Mary-Oh).

I won't bother embedding another obnoxiously big picture to this thread, but here's what she looks like, if you're interested:
    BRITNEY

I'm thinking I'll either buy her back from Mario (pronounced Mary-Oh), when I get my lic. back, or I'll get me whatever the Ducati du jour is. Or both if I can. Needless to say I just kinda wanna get "legal" again.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Fri Sep 1st, 2006 at 09:05 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson