This year's Daytona 200 party will be taking place at Jillian's on Saturday March 6th, with TV coverage starting at 11:30 AM (& scheduled to end at 2:30 PM). Get there early to get a good seat.

Jillian's is located on the South side of the Colorado Mills shopping center in Golden. The shopping center is near the junction of I-70 and 6th Avenue.
- From I-70, take the Denver West Blvd exit & head southeast (it should take you into the shopping center parking lot, stay on Denver West Blvd, then just after it curves west, Jillian's will be on your right).
- From 6th Avenue, take the Indiana st. exit & head north. Enter the shopping center via the entrance just past 8th Ave. (stay to the right, go about 1/2 mile, Jillian's will be on your left).

Jillian's is pretty much equi-distant between Fort Collins and Colorado Springs, so I'm hoping we'll have a great turnout!

There is free parking, and we have the entire bar area & nearby tables reserved for us, as well as their upper level in case there's too many of us. There will also be drink specials as a part of March Madness.

Jillian's is a non-smoking establishment, but smoking is permitted on their patio, which is right beside the bar. They also have billiards, bowling and a game room (a la Dave & Busters) for those of you that want to show up early (they open at 10AM) or hang around after the race.

Jillian's has the largest TV screen set-up I've ever seen. If you haven't already seen the pics, here they are:
- The whole screen
- Closeup of a 4-panel screen (set to SPEED channel)

See you there!