Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -PLEASE help save a Life-

Sorry to hear Ripper. I work in a prison and im gonna make all my little bitches save their tabs. I don't get down to BB much so send me a PM when you need em bro.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

AWESOME!!! Thanx guys

Making the world a safer place, through Psychokinesis
    This moment brought to you in part by WWW.BOXHEAD.US

Holey shit man I don't know what I started Ripper. I have the entire facility saving tabs now which is well over 150 a day. Plus a Minister put a sign and box at his church, My Mom and Step Mom and wife at their schools where they teach, family members and friends. Dude I hope you have a truck or a really shitty car to haul all these. Just let me know when you need em by.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

Last time I talked with him, he said we were just going to keep doing it indefinitely. I've got gobs of em, myself.

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Thank you so much GSXRKing... That ROCKS

Let's shoot for the mid April, unless you need me to pick them up earlier, which is no porblem, your helping me.. So you let me know whatever works best for you

My wife and I have been saving these for my daughters pre-school that has a general collection for these going. I have spoken to my daughter and she agreed that we would rather have them go to help someone we have a semi connection with than just put them in a general collection box that we dont really know what will happen to them.

We have a small butter tub that we are putting them in (not near as many as GSXRKing, that's great man) and will make sure they get to you when needed.

Send our best,
    Aaron

No Prob Greg I love kids and if my son ever needed help I would like knowing that people out there care. I will shoot for around April 20th or so but I will let you know via PM.
    Peace

Thinking it's about time to collect everyones tabs again, either at Jillians this Saturday http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...pic.php?t=5307or at the CSC BBQ on sunday!!! http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...pic.php?t=5556

Thanx to everyone

Sorry I won't be at Jillians today 4/24, please bring um to the BBQ on 4/25

I couldn't make the BBQ. Is it too late to get the ones we have too you?

I'm out in Aurora, around tower & Illif.

It's never to late, we are collecting these for other children also, so there is no cut off...let me know where I can meet ya

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper
    It's never to late, we are collecting these for other children also, so there is no cut off...let me know where I can meet ya
    Cool.

I'm off work the rest of the week and will be running some errands Thursday. Not sure where you are located. I was thinking of making a trip to performance today. Let me know. Or maybe on a ride in the next week or so.

It's time to collect again...

I'd like to give a special thanks to Gene McLeod ( Jessicas Dad) for his rather large donation...

this still being done i got a bunch of tabs from working at the coffee shop and all the damm pepsi around the house.

Yes!!!

Thank you

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar
    Ripper has been MIA for about a year now (give or take), and I've been wondering about this - I've been collected tabs ever since the last donation and probably have well over a thousand. I was going to ask if anybody knew if this is still going on, but I just called the number in this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by HI-PSI";p="46248
    The central drop off facility for the tabs is Wheat Ridge Internal Medicine Center ... 303-422-2343 EX 103 ask for Amber
    They had no clue who Amber was, and when I mentioned the tabs, they informed me that they had too many of them, so they stopped doing this program. If anybody has tabs to donate, apparently Ronald McDonald House is accepting them.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper";p="129081
    Yes!!!

Thank you
    thanks brotha for keeping this going it means a lot to me