Thread: LoJack?

LoJack?

What are your thoughts on LoJack for your bike? Is it worth it? Do you prefer this over alarm systems or prefer it in conjunction with alarm systems?

If we could get a good deal on LoJack (equipment and installation) how many people would be interested?

I know, I know...well it depends on how good a deal, right? Well, I'm trying to work with an old contact (Regional Director) I have at LoJack to see what they would be willing to do for us if we put together a group purchase. I think they might break it down dependent on how many serious interested people there were. So, I'm just trying to get a preliminary guess-timate on how many people may be interested in this....so this is nothing formal...just trying to get the ball rolling is all.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Re: LoJack?

It depends if I have full coverage on the bike or not. If I do, then by no means do I want my bike back after they've trashed the hell out of it. I'm sure it'll have been dropped, red lined, not to mention the ignition will be f'up. Now if I just have minimums, I'd love to see the guys get brought to justice. I know that when a bike has LoJack, they normally find several bikes with it.

Re: LoJack?

I would be interested if the price was right.
    2002 cbr 954RR
    2006 Heritage Softail Classic
    2001 yzf 250
    1996 Smokin Joes cbr 600 (sold) damm I loved that bike
    Suzuki GSXR 600 (track)
    2003 R6 (track) (sold)