Thread: Performance Cycle...

Performance Cycle...

I just love that place...
    Dan, 02-R6 w/ Custom Scratches (Various Locations)

"You shouldn't suffer through life... You won't survive it."

"It's possible to be a christian and an idiot at the same time!"

"A religious zelot is the first sign of an uneducated mind!"

I was there on Saturday - I told Tania I was "just going for a quick trip to Performance" - that's an oxymoron - there is no such thing as a quick trip to Performance!

Junior Member Hey y'all, watch this!'s Avatar
    i went to 2nd creek track last sunday
    dimitri, from performance cycle, was practicing

cool place to spend a GREAT deal of money

very helpful too

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    I was there on Saturday - I told Tania I was "just going for a quick trip to Performance" - that's an oxymoron - there is no such thing as a quick trip to Performance!
    Hey I was there on saturday about 1:00. I had to try some stuff on

Sheeet- I go there about twice a week. I need a performance punchcard. For every $1,000 I spend I get a free tire or something... Great freaking prices on a full system for my YZ... hard to pass up even when I'm getting the racer (b) discount at Vickery.
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

Another for Performance!
    I bought a tank bag last winter during a sale and never got around to fitting it until a week ago when I discovered a snap was broken that fit around the steering head, well I didn't have a receipt but they took care of me anyway, with a smile :P
    Thanks again!

Member macktastic brake grabber's Avatar

dmitri rocks

i think that kid is gonna do well . he worked for me last summer. he has a good head on his shoulders , well most of the time. we used to do some crazy shit.
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker

Just so you guys know I work at Performance Cycle (started there about 3 months ago) so when your ever in intoduce yourself to me so I can get to know a few more people from the club. My name is Kane and I'm usually there about 6 days a week, so say whats up!

(Sorry, I dont post that often cause my computer is down, but I check it a few times a week)

Yeah, I love this place as well. I am always in there looking, and buying stuff. Kane is a good guy, i usually talk to him when i am in there. Whats up Man! I had the gixer with the melted dash. Anyways.

Oh yea I remember. Did u ever get that wind screen figured out with sportech?

Kane is the gay one right?? Just kidding bro. Long time no talk?? Need to ride soon. I will try to make it down there soon to see ya and purchase something I really don't need.....

Performance Cycle is like a liquor store for alcoholics. Went there for a new tank protector and left with a rear stand, oil change, hat, gloves, and about fice other things I didn't anticipate buying. I think I need a Performance CC with some type of bonus reward points or something. You gotta love the service, I've never had a bad experience.
    GSXR 750 '03 (YLW/BLK)

Sounds good buddy I`m there 6 days a week from 1-6pm. Anyways sorry it took me so long to reply got no internet.

Yeah, i am still in the process of getting the rplacement and the warranty work done, but they said it was a common problem and would fix it all free of charge.

They have since recalled all those windscreens. I will let you know the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato 750R
    Performance Cycle is like a liquor store for alcoholics.
    Amen! That should be their new slogan.

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Quote Originally Posted by Erratic
    Hey I was there on saturday about 1:00. I had to try some stuff on

Cause thats about all its good for.............. Lots of stuff and none of it at anything less than full on retail MSRP...... Bah.
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

Agree with you on that one Bluedevil. Although, they are quick to offer a 15% discount if you say you've looked somewhere else. I really like the place, the people are nice, etc. But what "cracked" me is when I went in to buy some DZUS fasteners and found out they don't have a racer discount. Only if you are a sponsored rider do you get a discount. I would like to see them support the racing community better than that. Now I go to Fay Meyers or Vickery if I need something since those businesses are willing to support racers with a discount on parts.

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    Agree with you on that one Bluedevil. Although, they are quick to offer a 15% discount if you say you've looked somewhere else. I really like the place, the people are nice, etc. But what "cracked" me is when I went in to buy some DZUS fasteners and found out they don't have a racer discount. Only if you are a sponsored rider do you get a discount. I would like to see them support the racing community better than that. Now I go to Fay Meyers or Vickery if I need something since those businesses are willing to support racers with a discount on parts.

haha they must like U more than me. haha I cant get em to give me 1 dollar off much less 15%. I always ask but so far not once have they given me a deal that wasnt on some night special or something.....
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

I feel you man, I always go there and end up spending way too much money. I've always had good experiences there and they seem to have really good prices.

P.S. Speschl88, tell them to get some more raingear in in a medium. Sheesh went there and they were out; I wonder why it's not like it's been raining lately
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!