Thread: MRA Event

MRA Event

The MRA family is terrific! From all of us at Pueblo Motorsports Park it is important we say a personal thank you for sharing your event with us and what an event it was. From the touching scenes of your children playing in the park, collecting worms to share with others, the racers filled with anticipation before each race, the weather God's for great weather Saturday and Sunday to the devoted MRA workers. Each and all of you should be so proud of your club.

On a more personal note: As you realized the food service has changed management. We were on uncharted territory wanting to give 110%. We learned so much and found ways to improve our service to you. The club supported us both financially and in your opinions. We will continue to improve but will never lose the personal touch in our service. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Re: MRA Event

Earlene,

All I can say is Thank you back. Pueblo Motorsports park has made many good changes this year and I always feel at home at your track. I look forward to the continued development of your facility and look forward to racing there again next year.

The food service switch was a good thing for your facility. The folks running it were much more friendly than the previous management and I think the food was much better as well.

Thanks again. I'll see you at a couple track days late this fall!

Scott

Re: MRA Event

Thank you Earlene. From the food service this past weekend to the constant online updates on the retal status of the track the service from PMP has been great this year.
    MRA 36 & AMA 336