If anyone is interested I thought I would pass this ride information along:

"I have set up a memorial fundraiser for the victims of the tragic event that had occurred on 09/27/2006 at the Platte Canyon High School. The ride will start at Columbine High School on 10/07/2006 at 11am and end at the High School in Bailey. The monies generated will go directly to the victims, victim's families, and the greater community of Park County. I also would like to set aside this money for a memorial site dedicated to Emily and all those involved. My big goal is not to just get monies for immediate help but to develop proper education and security measures for Platte Canyon and other Schools. We need to stop these events from ever happening again. ~ Danny"

“Columbine to Canyon Ride”
October 7th, 2006

To Register and get information please email:

columbinetocanyonride@yahoo.com

Ride starts at 11:00 a.m. at Columbine High School and will proceed to Platte Canyon High School.

Coffee and hopefully donuts will start being served at 9:30 a.m.

Anyone who wants to ride please join us,
ALL motorcycles welcome.

Donations can be made at any “Bank of the West” locations. PLEASE MAKE CHECK OUT TO:

“Columbine to Canyon Ride Fund”
or:
“C TO C RIDE”

Donations will be taken the day of the ride and you can turn in your deposit receipt also if donation has already been made. We will have collection buckets
the day of the ride as you come in and line up.

All questions to: columbinetocanyonride@yahoo.com