Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Severly dissapointed

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Re: Severly dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by Bassil Duwaik
    ahhh nothing like a fight to get exams, work, court, and a messed up deal on the bike out of your system. So there I was behind the gas station talking on my cell when three drunk guys came up to me tried to jump me. I knew they were coming for trouble the way they where walking up to me drunk as can be...so what do I do, I smash one of them in the face with the helmet and kicked the second guy in the balls leaving him throwing up and gasping for air but the 3rd guy got a swing at me in the back of the head but I quickly started throwing blows with him. Had him tripping over himself. So then the cops show up and see me going ape on these guys and with guns drawn toss me to the ground. Thankfully there were two really cool witnesses there that helped me out big time!

yes, yes, yes yes!!!! this is just what I needed. Always feels good to knwo you beat the crap out of three guys even if they were drunk! I'm feeling so good that I'll give Fay's another chance. Who would have thought that those three guys would make my day!

"Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck
    Hey guys, look at me! Hear my story of how I was "jumped" by three guys and I used my helmet (even though this tread was originally about my bike being in a non-rideable condidtion 2 days ago), to violently stop the attackers from doing further harm!
    That, and why the hell was he behind a gas station? Who goes behind a gas station toting their gear yet leaving the bike?

Oh, and usually when 3 people come at you with intent to fight, they don't come at you like the movies where you can take them down one at a time....just in case you wondered why no one believes the story, that might be one reason why.

It was the power of my Matrix 998, that gave me the 'Neo' fighting moves. Damn, it's too bad I couldn't fly away after it was all over.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Quote Originally Posted by BHeth
    Anyone else smell something?
    Something tells me this guy and eaheer could be BEST BUDDIES OF ALL TIME!
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

I smell a douche-bag.
    This is another feeble attempt by Mr. Bassil to gather attention from other members.

Hey guys, look at me! Hear my story of how I was "jumped" by three guys and I used my helmet (even though this tread was originally about my bike being in a non-rideable condidtion 2 days ago), to violently stop the attackers from doing further harm! It was the power of my Matrix 998, that gave me the 'Neo' fighting moves. Damn, it's too bad I couldn't fly away after it was all over.

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

It was the power of my Matrix 998, that gave me the 'Neo' fighting moves. Damn, it's too bad I couldn't fly away after it was all over.
    BWAHAHAHAHA

Bassil is not "the one"...
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Alright I deleated it. Perhaps your right I shouldn't have posted it, I posted it after I was still hyped up from the incident. But one thing is for sure is that I might just hang that police report on my wall when I get it. Anyone want to see it once I get it? probably not, not going to lie and say it doesn't feel good giving 3 guys what they got coming to them.
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

have you heard bad things happen in 3's ?

The Kawasaki triple was bad --------- in more ways than 3

"Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja

This is all I have to say about that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L2Ge9SA01I

Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

A little before my time but my Pops says it was badass in a straight line thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by Bassil Duwaik
    Alright I deleated it. Perhaps your right I shouldn't have posted it, I posted it after I was still hyped up from the incident. But one thing is for sure is that I might just hang that police report on my wall when I get it. Anyone want to see it once I get it? probably not, not going to lie and say it doesn't feel good giving 3 guys what they got coming to them.
    It's nice to log in every day and grow with you as you learn a new life lesson on Denver's rough and tumble streets. I feel like I come away with a new appreciation of what our youth today is truly going through and sometimes even cry about it. Thanks for bringing some light to what is otherwise a very dim existance for me young Duwaik. I think we all are better for knowing you...
    My name is Karl, ich bin expert

Quote Originally Posted by Dub
    It's nice to log in every day and grow with you as you learn a new life lesson on Denver's rough and tumble streets. I feel like I come away with a new appreciation of what our youth today is truly going through and sometimes even cry about it. Thanks for bringing some light to what is otherwise a very dim existance for me young Duwaik. I think we all are better for knowing you...
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja

Hey! One of these was my first street bike! And all that stuff about the bad handling, please, ya just had pick a few lines going thru the corners and hop around a bit, sheesh.

Still remember a kid in Ft. Fun that had a H1 (500) with pipes and K&N's, all the "fast" stuff. My 750 was stock except just had rebuilt the engine. Anyhoo, the kid says after I start mine up, "wow, that's quiet...must not be very fast"....bwaaahaaa, I only took it up to third gear in our lil' stoplight GP (carried the front thru all three ) and when I looked back he was just screaming the guts outta that 500 trying to catch up
    Eric
    CSBA#477
    00 Triumph Sprint RS
    www.cocsba.com

I had no idea that you all would even be close to associated with this cutting edge technology ---- at the time