Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Conoco/Morrison-Fairplay-Hartsel-Guffey-Cripple Creek-Canyon City run: Sat, 10-14-06

Re: Conoco/Morrison-Fairplay-Hartsel-Guffey-Cripple Creek-Canyon City run: Sat, 10-14-06

Guess what my mom said when she saw the Death Race picture:

“At least everyone is wearing helmets…”

Thank you pilot and Terra for guiding me home in the rain! (I should have taken that Tequila shot with you guys after the ride …next time).

Thanks everyone for the good times.
    Please let us know when the video gets posted.

Cheers.

Last edited by Vehicle 1; Tue Oct 31st, 2006 at 10:56 PM.
    636 '04
    DRZ400SM '08
    EXC 520 '02

Re: Conoco/Morrison-Fairplay-Hartsel-Guffey-Cripple Creek-Canyon City run: Sat, 10-14-06

yes, the honorable shot of tequilla. I'm posting up for a ride this saturday.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: Conoco/Morrison-Fairplay-Hartsel-Guffey-Cripple Creek-Canyon City run: Sat, 10-1

You might not want to show her the actual movie then, but just in case, here it is.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c...6d00f40695.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Vehicle 1

Guess what my mom said when she saw the Death Race picture:

“At least everyone is wearing helmets…”

Thank you pilot and Terra for guiding me home in the rain! (I should have taken that Tequila shot with you guys after the ride …next time).

Thanks everyone for the good times.
    Please let us know when the video gets posted.

Cheers.

'03 CRF 230 / '04 SV 650S / '05 CRF 450R - Arvada CO.

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

Great job Brian! Is there a way to download the entire vid?
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Re: Conoco/Morrison-Fairplay-Hartsel-Guffey-Cripple Creek-Canyon City run: Sat, 10-1

Did it play all of it? I'll check into a way to download it.

Quote Originally Posted by konichd
    Great job Brian! Is there a way to download the entire vid?

if you find a way... pm me with directions. I am a computer retard soooo... make them EASY directions please?
    Hey! I'm unique... just like everybody else

Thanks Brian. Looks good. Although I don't know why the only thing in real-time is the part where we follow the guide car through construction.

It didn't seem like the entire video did play. At least, there was more to the ride than was in the vid. Actually, I don't think that the video even made it to Cripple Creek.

Thanks again. And Repsol a095's mom told me she wants a copy. So if you could get me a copy, that would be great. I always please Patrick's mom!
    2003 GSX-R750 Angry Marmot Motorsports #256
    Voted "Best Smelling Exhaust" May 2006

Member Yearly Supporter TommyTheKid's Avatar

Nice job, but is it just me, or does it appear to end abruptly.. like at 15 mins it just stops in the middle of the road. Maybe that site has a length limit and we need a PART II ?

ymmot~

Quote Originally Posted by Brian428
    You might not want to show her the actual movie then, but just in case, here it is.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c...6d00f40695.htm
    ~~TommyTheKid~~
    BLUE 2005 Suzuki DL-650 V-Strom
    - my first bike - 2006-08-21
    YELLOW 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II - for snowboarding season - 2006-03-18
    ... so, yea, I have some debt

ah man i am so jealous of you guys. i cant wait to get up there and ride with yall. that looked like a hell of a time
    04 RC51

Yeah, I talked to a few other people and there is a problem with the site as the video is 24 minutes long. I put a bunch of the slow section in to show all of the bikes since it was the best chance to see them all, It probably is a little long but it didn't seem that way at the time as I was working through six hours of video so it's relativeley short I turned the logo red everytime I altered the speed so you can see most of it was real time, the next step is to put it on DVD's so you all can check out a full-res version at home if you're interested. Glad you enjoyed it.

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

Thanks for all your work Brian, let us know when the DVD hits store shelves!
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Actually, I'm burning the DVD's as I type this. I'll try and bring a few on the next ride. Or I'll be at the studio thursday if anyone wants to pick one up.

Quote Originally Posted by konichd
    Thanks for all your work Brian, let us know when the DVD hits store shelves!

Here's an idea of how cool the next ride video will be...

is that a panasonic ag?

Rider Workshop-USA

*Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

sweet!!!! dam that looks like a pricy camera

Note to self, do not lowside on the left side!!!!!!!!

that there be the new titanium body cam. makes for a great crash peg. I'm sure that a few good cameras went the way of the bone yard on a few race movies...

Rider Workshop-USA

That looks like an awful expensive frame slider I think I'd try to mount it behind the widshield or something (gas tank?) to also protect it from rocks/bugs/etc.

I am interested in the DVD, where will you be next (Brecks?) I can bring blank DVD media (-R is all I have) or $

~tommy

~~TommyTheKid~~

Yeah it's a bit pricey, a VX2000 Sony 3-chip that originally retailed for about $3,000 so I'd call it an expensive frame slider That mount is more for a movie I'm shooting next year and there'll be an $8,000 1080p frame slider for that. I'm not sure what get together I'll be at next but I'll try and bring a few copies with me or I'll be in my studio which is near Colfax and Wadsworth from 10:00am til probably 9:00pm on Thursday. Shoot me a pm if you can't wait to see the full-res version on DVD and I'll give you directions. Here's the mount I'll probably use on the next big ride...

Here's some of the test footage...
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...7201670865.htm

that's pretty sweet, except it needs a puck or something.. ouch it sounded like it scraped pretty bad

~~TommyTheKid~~

That grinding sound was my boot, but it does make the camera feel even lower. A little behind the scenes trick.

ha, brian is giving himself the boot!

Rider Workshop-USA