Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: 3rd annual CSC Vegas trip!!!

133 is only a short 30-35 minute ride from Aspen/Snomass....I love that road. Super fast turns, most can be run at 80+...great road to get out on in a warm day. Check out Redstone when you go through there next time...the town is about 50 years behind the times.
    Greg (shorty) Hull
    "Getting old is manditory...
    growing up is optional."

It is time to put this back on top!!
    As of now we have 4-5 people making tracks to Vegas, and a Friday morning departure is still a go from Morrison Conoco. <A smoke break before we leave of course!>
    Are we set for Torrey? Any boarding issues? The last time I checked, we are shacked up and ready for a breakfast rondevous with the "Lead Ass" gang the next morning.
    I have a room reserved at Amerisuites, a king and sofa bed, I am more than willing to share....<I get the king!>
    Outside of that lets have some fun!! Oh, I almost forgot, Hanna is buying the gas for all of us!!!!!!

Chris
    U-Haul General Manager
    www.uhaul.com
    303.956.2975 v

04 Ducati ST3
    00 Mercedes Benz SL 500
    01 Jeep Cherokee <It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand>

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Coston
    Oh, I almost forgot, Hanna is buying the gas for all of us!!!!!!

Chris
    I thought YOU were buying the gas, Coston....
    "Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-
    SV650S/SV650 Superbike/R6/1150GS/Tuono R

"Lead Ass" is still a go to meet up EARLY AM 5/24. Sadly, minus one woulda, coulda shoulda, cheap arse talkin, unable to "put up" rider- who I think should buy the gas! ....still kidding don't blow an alveoli!!

& also a Super Chicken runnin crazy rider who musta found some sanity over the winter cuz he too is keeping us in the dark as to what if ANYTHING he be doing.

As far as I know the Hazmat king has the surfer's cell# & he'll be calling bright & frickin early!!

Anyone know of a fun place where we can get together for some dinner in Sin City?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Biker
    "Lead Ass" is still a go to meet up EARLY AM 5/24. Sadly, minus one woulda, coulda shoulda, cheap arse talkin, unable to "put up" rider- who I think should buy the gas! ....still kidding don't blow an alveoli!!

& also a Super Chicken runnin crazy rider who musta found some sanity over the winter cuz he too is keeping us in the dark as to what if ANYTHING he be doing.

As far as I know the Hazmat king has the surfer's cell# & he'll be calling bright & frickin early!!

Anyone know of a fun place where we can get together for some dinner in Sin City?
    Err, Harry, can we have that in English, please?
    "Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-

Quote Originally Posted by surfinspacegirl
    Err, Harry, can we have that in English, please?
    I understood it just fine! Damn english people always messing up the english language... Ahh bloody hell.

Oh, update coming directly Harry.
    - "crazy supah chicken ridin' mofo from around da way"

Ok, Hanna, now what is the roll call?? Kipper is out, and now I understand "B" is out as well? Alicia is a maybe as of Saturday.... Greg are you still in?

Chris
    U-Haul General Manager
    www.uhaul.com
    303.956.2975 v

04 Ducati ST3
    00 Mercedes Benz SL 500

And they're falling like flies.... I'm weighing up my options; $$ is a bit tight right now. Looks like it may come down to a choice of Vegas or getting the bike jetted I'll keep you posted.

-

It's looking like I will be able to get away for this trip. I'm still not sure if I will leave with the early group, the late group or in between and meet up in Torrey. I have been holding back until it got closer to the departure date since last year I had to cancel and lost the money I paid for the rooms.

Have the plans been finalized - departure time and location? Does anybody need a roommate in Torrey or Vegas? I haven't made room reservations and it may be too late in Vegas.

Gary

Gary, if I don't make it, you're welcome to use my reservations.

-

I'm still in, arranging to meet the crew sometime on Friday in Glenwood Springs. Let me know closer to the date what time to be in Glenwood for the hook-up. Anytime is good for me, prefer somtime before noon so we have some time to ride in Capoitol Reef SP.

As of now what is the roll call for Friday departure and on to Torrey, Ut.???
    Greg (shorty) Hull
    growing up is optional."

Gary, The departure location for the "lead arse graveyard crew" of "2" has changed, but not the time,(still 1AM) you're more than welcome to ride @ night. Visibility will be taken care of!!

If you decide to roll w/ us, you know how to reach me/us.

I guess I am the next one to fall off..... I need to head to Albuquerque that week for family. Everyone else heading to NV have a great time!!
    If anyone is needing a place to stay, let me know now before I cancel my reservations at Amerisuites.

Chris
    U-Haul General Manager
    www.uhaul.com
    303.956.2975 v

04 Ducati ST3
    00 Mercedes Benz SL 500

Board Newbie
    hi all. i'm new here but a friend and i are riding our bike to las vegas on may 23 we plan on leaving at 7am and riding all the way. i have never meet anyone off this web page. but would love to ride with some of you or even meet some where in las vegas for a beer! let me know! sean 303-748-4975

Hey peeps

Looks like I will not be making the trip to Vegas this year but instead spending the $$ on getting the bike jetted

I have reservations in Torrey (BW Capitol Reef) and Vegas (Amerisuites), so if anyone needs to use them, let me know this w/e. If I don't hear, I'll be cancelling them Monday.

Hanna

-

Seems like there are only a few left going to Vegas on the 23rd, I hope it isn't just me alone!!! As of now what is the roll call??? For everyone left going we should arrange to have a short stop in Glenwood Springs for food, fuel or whatever and then ride out together from there since I am riding in from Aspen.

Here is my cell number 970-710-9503
    Whoever is left going give me a ring
    Greg (shorty) Hull
    growing up is optional."

Board Newbie
    greg hull
    this is sean i just left a message on your voice mail. i was calling to say i was with a friend adn we have a loose net group meeting us there in vegas. give me a call at 303-748-4975 sean

Board Newbie

vegas

Still in for Vegas be departing on early ship. hope enough people show up do not have a room anywhere hoping to get lucky later
    Yee Haa chesters Dead

Board Newbie
    hey let me know where your going to be so we can meet up and ride or have a beer. i plan on leaving at 7am on firday. also are you riding this weekend?

Policewatcher...are you planning on leaving with the Friday a.m. crew? That crew including me...and whoever is left are planning on heading out early friday and staying the night in Torrey, UT. I will be meeting up with that crew in Glennwood Springs. Anyone have an est. time when you will be rolling past Glennwood Springs??? 11 am maybe? I have a room at the Best Western in Torrey, welcome to crash there if you want.

My cell number if you want to give me a ring to get details or whatever:
    970-710-9503
    Greg (shorty) Hull
    growing up is optional."

details, details, details...

Time to finalize the details! Who is left for the Friday AM crew? Anyone left going give me a ring to figure out where and when to meet. I will be starting my trip from Glennwood Springs at I-70, all I need to know is what time the crew will be rolling past there.

970-710-9503
    Greg (shorty) Hull
    growing up is optional."

Board Newbie
    i'm leaving at 7am out of broomfield (northwest of denver) but i'm going all the way to vegas on fri. hope that helps
    sean

Board Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sdudgeonr6
    i'm leaving at 7am out of broomfield (northwest of denver) but i'm going all the way to vegas on fri. hope that helps
    sean
    Hey Sean, I kinda made the last minute decision to head to Vegas on Friday morning as well. I'd be willing to tag along and make it straight through with you and your bud ( <<--thinking of the aches and pains). Would you be up for swinging by me in Westminster on your way to 70W? I could also meet you guys at a rest stop on the way as well. I'll give you a call Wednesday or Thursday to see if we could work something out.

To everybody that's going:

I just spoke to a new member, Nikos, who is interested in going to Vegas, and was planning on leaving at 2PM.

Is there anyone that's actually leaving at 2PM? If so, Nikos would like to meet up with you. It's his first long trip and he'd like to ride with somebody.

If not, besides sdudgeonr6 & R1Guy leaving at 7AM and driving straight thru (and the 50cc boys leaving at 1AM Saturday morning), what time is everybody leaving (and from where). Nikos might be able to adjust his departure time, but would need to know ASAP.

Please call him at 303-902-5845.

Thanks,
    Spidey