I woke up this morning and my trailer with two dirt bikes were gone out of my carport. the bikes are a 93 kawi kx 250 and my friends 91 yamaha yz 250. yamaha is white with a red seat and the kawi is green with a blue seat and a new fmf spark arrester. The trailer is a landscape type with a drop down gate. It has a custom mount on the front for the spare tire and for putting the custom cover over it. The front mount is made out of tube steel and has a mattte gray finish with two tubes on either side and a tube across on the top, its about 4 to 5 feet above the trailer. There is also a flat piece of steel in front that holds the spare. There are also small tube steel pieces welded on the top of the side walls. These are used to mount poles in for the cover to hold its shape. i also had a trailer lock on it. The trailer does not have plates on it, I bought it not too long ago and have had it in storage, and was going to take it back there but hadnt got around to it yet. this was in Denver near Sheridan and 38th. The trailer is different then any other one I have seen so if anyone sees it around please call the cops or me at 970-690-1083.
Thanks
Jeremy