Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Trailer and Dirt bikes

Re: Stolen Trailer and Dirt bikes

So just thought I would post an update just incase anyone is interested.
    The good news:
    I picked up my trailer and one of my dirt bikes yesterday, after having to pay $110 to get my own stuff back. Other then the trailer being spray painted blue and the wiring being a little jacked up its still in good shape so i'm happy about that. He was nice enough to put some new plastics, grips, and paint the frame on the dirt bike for me, and it actually looks pretty nice. Also he had a nice little tool box in the trailer that will work nice for parts or whatever.
    The bad news:
    After talking to the detective for some reason they can not charge him for the theft of my dirt bikes or my trailer, nor will they be able to search his place for my other bike. I’m not really sure the reason behind not being able to charge him for that but it sounds like the cops that arrested him had made some mistakes and that’s the reason. Also I guess if they would have asked him a few more questions before taking him to jail they might have gotten cause to search his house. So I hope they can at least charge him for the cocaine and the scooter that was stolen as well. I guess another case of the legal system working out. I did get most of my stuff back so I am happy about that but I would like to see this dickhead spend a little more time in jail because it seems like he has been doing this type of stuff for sometime.

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

wow, that kinda sucks but like you said atleast you got some of your stuff back with some additional things.

crazy how if they dont dot their i's and cross their t's then the criminal can get away, too bad but i guess even those scumbags have rights as well, fuckers.
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

Quote Originally Posted by tarbash29 View Post
    So just thought I would post an update just incase anyone is interested.
    The good news:
    I picked up my trailer and one of my dirt bikes yesterday, after having to pay $110 to get my own stuff back. Other then the trailer being spray painted blue and the wiring being a little jacked up its still in good shape so i'm happy about that. He was nice enough to put some new plastics, grips, and paint the frame on the dirt bike for me, and it actually looks pretty nice. Also he had a nice little tool box in the trailer that will work nice for parts or whatever.
    The bad news:
    After talking to the detective for some reason they can not charge him for the theft of my dirt bikes or my trailer, nor will they be able to search his place for my other bike. I’m not really sure the reason behind not being able to charge him for that but it sounds like the cops that arrested him had made some mistakes and that’s the reason. Also I guess if they would have asked him a few more questions before taking him to jail they might have gotten cause to search his house. So I hope they can at least charge him for the cocaine and the scooter that was stolen as well. I guess another case of the legal system working out. I did get most of my stuff back so I am happy about that but I would like to see this dickhead spend a little more time in jail because it seems like he has been doing this type of stuff for sometime.
    So you got the KX back then J???
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

no i got the yz back that was my friends but since i fronted him on it its really mine now so im thinking i will get rid of it and get something new.

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

Quote Originally Posted by tarbash29 View Post
    no i got the yz back that was my friends but since i fronted him on it its really mine now so im thinking i will get rid of it and get something new.
    That was nice of you, get something soon so we can go ride!!!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

Congrats on getting some of your stuff back. Stinks with the court system but still think or wish they would have gotten cited for receiving of stolen goods. LOL so how many times have you cruised by his place??

Overall a good situation I would think stinks that the guy coudln't get pinched with some more charges.

Thumbs up Re: Stolen Trailer and Dirt bikes

That is my fantasy. Every time I see a Yellow 916 it gets a second look just in case. If I am on the Busa at least I could follow the bitch and if I was in my truck... Well the buy back would be a lot cheaper from it being totaled!

Where did the ass live I might need to run by to check for a yellow 916. I can't believe the cops could fuck up so bad that they couldn't arrest him / prosecute him for stolen bike/trailer even the drugs should give them probable cause to go to his house and search.

What EXACTLY did the DA say was the reason for not being able to prosecute? Is there disciplinary action being taken against the fuck up that forgot to read him his rights (or what ever)? What County / Dept was it?

In the end, glad to hear you got some of yours back

Take matters into you own hands, Give the little fucker some cement shoes!

Big mean dogs saves bikes.Glad to hear you got your bike back.

Two years dead and resurrected?

John