Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Trailer and Dirt bikes

Stolen Trailer and Dirt bikes

I woke up this morning and my trailer with two dirt bikes were gone out of my carport. the bikes are a 93 kawi kx 250 and my friends 91 yamaha yz 250. yamaha is white with a red seat and the kawi is green with a blue seat and a new fmf spark arrester. The trailer is a landscape type with a drop down gate. It has a custom mount on the front for the spare tire and for putting the custom cover over it. The front mount is made out of tube steel and has a mattte gray finish with two tubes on either side and a tube across on the top, its about 4 to 5 feet above the trailer. There is also a flat piece of steel in front that holds the spare. There are also small tube steel pieces welded on the top of the side walls. These are used to mount poles in for the cover to hold its shape. i also had a trailer lock on it. The trailer does not have plates on it, I bought it not too long ago and have had it in storage, and was going to take it back there but hadnt got around to it yet. this was in Denver near Sheridan and 38th. The trailer is different then any other one I have seen so if anyone sees it around please call the cops or me at 970-690-1083.
    Thanks
    Jeremy

Re: Stolen Trailer and Dirt bikes

That sucks man, I'll keep an eye out for it. Good luck in recovering it.
    Elden (The Superchink) MRA #415 / AFM #102

Do you want to take your riding to the next level?
    http://chicanetrackdays.com/

Unique Track Day event to benefit children!!!
    http://www.racing2savelives.org/

We'll keep an eye out for the bikes as well. If we see them, we'll cal the cops, you, and the coroner, not necessarily in that order...
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

here are a few pics of my trailer. The fuck faces that took it left a little something behind. so we will see what the cops come up with on that. I think it has to be someone that lives here or someones friend because the carports are in the back and you would never see it from the road anywhere.
    Last edited by tarbash29; Tue Nov 14th, 2006 at 03:37 PM.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

That sucks Jeremy, I'll keep my eyes open for it.
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

you have 1 more set of eyes looking for you.

Member macktastic brake grabber's Avatar

i am all over town all the time ... that trailer should be easy to spot... chances are they will alter it soon... damn that sucks dude... i would like to just one time catch someone doing such a thing... god would i smoke them...
    eyes wide open for ya bro.
    bill
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker

no news yet on the bikes or trailer. thanks to everyone whos keeping their eyes open.
    thanks
    Jeremy

So last night I was getting gas at the King Soopers on Sheridan and 38th, just a few blocks from my house. As I got out of my car I look over and see a guy with a pickup parked along the side with my trailer. So I got back in my car called 911 and followed him north on Sheridan. I think he recognized my vehicle right away do to the way he was driving. He then pulled into a liquor store on Sheridan so I pulled in as well, he got out of his truck and came to my window and asked if I had a problem or needed something. He then took off and I followed him to I-70 east then to I-25 north. He did not have a license plate on his truck and I was worried about running out of gas. I followed him all the way down I-25 to 120th avenue where the cops finally got to him and pulled him over. In the back of the trailer he had my buddy’s dirt bike that was in the trailer when it was stolen and also a scooter which they told me was stolen as well. They said they found a lot of drugs in his truck and it also looked like they pulled out a few boxes of bullets. I just hope they find my dirt bike and I get that back as well. I have a feeling if they go to his place they might find a few other stolen bikes.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Heck yes!

That right there, is bad...
    ass...

When he came to your window, did you respond at all, or?...
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

AKA "Devaclis"

Game on bitches!!! Good news!
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

me likey happy (almost) endings...dude is heading to jail for a bit and that's a good thing.

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

Quote Originally Posted by tarbash29
    also looked like they pulled out a few boxes of bullets.
    if he was carrying a gun, you sure as hell are more lucky that you didnt get hurt when he approached you rather than just getting your trailer and dirt bike back. dangerous stuff right thurr!

Glad that you got some of your stuff back, hope that fucker rots in jail!
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

when he came to my window i was on the phone with the cops so i just shook my head and said no. i didnt know if he had a gun or something so i just figured i would let the cops deal with it. i wanted nothing more then to jump out if my car had beat his ass, i didnt know if there were other people in the car or anything like that so i thought it was best to stay in the car.

AKA "Devaclis"

Good call. No one ever learned anything dead
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Damn you are a lucky dude...thats awesome they found most of your stuff!!! People who do this crap need to be strung up...
    Quote Originally Posted by tarbash29
    So last night I was getting gas at the King Soopers on Sheridan and 38th, just a few blocks from my house. As I got out of my car I look over and see a guy with a pickup parked along the side with my trailer. So I got back in my car called 911 and followed him north on Sheridan. I think he recognized my vehicle right away do to the way he was driving. He then pulled into a liquor store on Sheridan so I pulled in as well, he got out of his truck and came to my window and asked if I had a problem or needed something. He then took off and I followed him to I-70 east then to I-25 north. He did not have a license plate on his truck and I was worried about running out of gas. I followed him all the way down I-25 to 120th avenue where the cops finally got to him and pulled him over. In the back of the trailer he had my buddy’s dirt bike that was in the trailer when it was stolen and also a scooter which they told me was stolen as well. They said they found a lot of drugs in his truck and it also looked like they pulled out a few boxes of bullets. I just hope they find my dirt bike and I get that back as well. I have a feeling if they go to his place they might find a few other stolen bikes.
    CHEERS

Damn!!! Pretty good ending, just gotta find the bike now.

Excellent!! Glad to see you found the trailer at least!! Hopefully the bikes will be coming pretty soon.

Keep us posted if you can. Also if you can find the arrest report with his name.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

dayum.. that is some scary shit... and yeah, what if he had a gun with him ...
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Right on Tarbash! Glad to hear it man. Hope they hang the punk out to dry for a long time.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

so wait a sec...3 months later and he still had the bike in the trailer? that
    doesn't make sense

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

I don't think he wasn't a brilliant criminal...
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Yeah about that Sully.. most criminals are not smart.. in fact most of them are dumb... kinda like Captain Wheres My Helmet

Good to hear that you got some of your stuff back tarbash!
    You may not like me for who or what I stand for, but who the hell are you to judge me???
    DPO is now in the HOUSE!!!!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Great news on most of it being found. Good job on your part for sure. Keep us posted as to what happens with the fuck tard. The consequences he pays will be the most fun part to read. Stoopid, Stoopid, Fooker.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street