So just thought I would post an update just incase anyone is interested.
The good news:
I picked up my trailer and one of my dirt bikes yesterday, after having to pay $110 to get my own stuff back. Other then the trailer being spray painted blue and the wiring being a little jacked up its still in good shape so i'm happy about that. He was nice enough to put some new plastics, grips, and paint the frame on the dirt bike for me, and it actually looks pretty nice. Also he had a nice little tool box in the trailer that will work nice for parts or whatever.
The bad news:
After talking to the detective for some reason they can not charge him for the theft of my dirt bikes or my trailer, nor will they be able to search his place for my other bike. I’m not really sure the reason behind not being able to charge him for that but it sounds like the cops that arrested him had made some mistakes and that’s the reason. Also I guess if they would have asked him a few more questions before taking him to jail they might have gotten cause to search his house. So I hope they can at least charge him for the cocaine and the scooter that was stolen as well. I guess another case of the legal system working out. I did get most of my stuff back so I am happy about that but I would like to see this dickhead spend a little more time in jail because it seems like he has been doing this type of stuff for sometime.