Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: New member introductions here

New member introductions here

We've had a ton of new members join up lately, and rather than have a million threads "just saying hi" I figure we can try just one big thread.

If you're a new member, post here and let us know a bit about yourself!

I'm an FNG

I'm new here and looking forward to meeting everyone.
    SILVERBLADE
    "She's lean, and mean, and everything in between I'd say"
    1997 Gixxer 600 (had)
    2002 CBR954RR (have)
    1993 YJ (140000 & still wheelin)

hi

im not a new member just new screename....been a member 2 yrs
    havent went riding with u guys 4 a while...last ride last year 2 accidents
    same day ...deer creek cayon on a sunday...looking foward to ride
    ing again soon
    jeff
    fzr 1000

Well im not new, but i am excited to meet all of you. NO GO AND BUY YOUR PPIR SUITS TICKET AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT A ROOM!!!!!
    If guns kill people then i can blame my pencil for mis-spelled words!!!! (Larry the cable guy)

Board Newbie
    I am sort of new here - have been peeking in, reading the posts, laughing my a$$ off on some of the replys, and thought I should be posting here.

Give me some slack - I ride a "neked" bike (Honda 919 - as posted below) and maybe not a true humped over "scrunching my package" on the tank, somehow I feel like I could belong (you know to this site and to you goofballs and a couple of concious and responsible elbow tippers and hopefully more of you errr - females
    Honda 919 street
    Honda F4 track
    MRA #427

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    If there's one thing that this site needs, it's a Sticky thread, for fuckin' Hoopty and Koolwhip to be bigger post whores. :shakes head:

Anyway... Welcome newbies. Please save your questions for the end of your newness. The thread you are thinking of posting, has already been asked.

Refreshments will be available, if you prove yourself to not suck as bad as your screenname suggests.

Aside from that... Again, welcome.
    Big-J will take your coats.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

hey ralph

two things you need to add

1. A warning that this site may be addicting

2. That newbies buy beer at Brecks on Wed. nights

This way everyone can be prepared and informed

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Howdy Folks,
    I just got back into the game yesterday with the purchase of a 98 Bandit. I'm looking for info regarding accesories etc. for Suzukis, as well as a few riding partners.
    I live in Golden, just five minutes from Lookout Mountain. Golden Gate/Coal Creek canyons are easy rides from my door.
    Favorite set of turns are the first few miles outside of Morrison (when they can be caught without traffic). Down through Deckers is a fun ride too.

I'm only going to say this once, and it's going to apply to every past, present, & future new member...

WELCOME!

Well I'm new to the site, but not to ryding. I've met many of you guys last year at the PPIR suite thing and have rode with some of you guys. Now that I think about it, I can't believe that I haven't become a member sooner........

I'm on of Hoopty's good friends and mostly ride with him and that is how I was turned on to this site. I look foward to meeting the rest of you guys and will try to make it to Brecks.

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    Oh shit, there goes the planet. sigh :P
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Member macktastic brake grabber's Avatar

my turn

hi im big bill , you know the guy that kicked barns ass on the horse shoe pits! well the party at my house was a huge success and i just wanted to tell everyone that took the time to come, THANKS, you were so entertaining RIPPER, YOU ROCK i have never seen anyone high side a honda 50 . did anyone get that on video? what a scream !! he had to have landed a good 10 ft. from the bike. too funny. i thought i was gonna piss myself. to all of you that didnt make it , better luck next time. i will be posting another party later in the spring. hell i'd like to just make that our weekly sunday get together. if i could talk the church into not using their parking lot on saturdays we could do it then phat chance though. anyway to all you newbies , dont be shy dont be scared just jump off in there and get involved. these guys dont bite. well maybe you should watch out for barn . he's a little "off" thanks to all of you that brought goodies. yum yum i am still munchin .
    oh yea took a ride with thunderseye tonight , he said, " dude you're too fast for me" imagine that the old man is too fast!!!!! must be the bike
    big
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker

We look forward to meeting everyone,
    Aaron

Well I'm new here some of you might know me I'm Briz781's brother

Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Don't hold it against me but I'm a ricer

Well I guess I’ll do a formal introduction, so ya’ll can put a face to the post. There was a post way back about who is who, so this is my fiancée and myself.

This post has more details about us.
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ghlight=#47291

Anyway, I read a lot of your posts and most of the time laughing so hard. Ya’ll seem really cool, a bunch of class clowns. I think I’ll fit right in. On a serious note, I really respect the emphasis on safety and riding within your limits, yet still having fun. I’ve noticed a lot of knowledge in this group. Anyway, can’t wait to ride with ya’ll.

-Scott
    95 ZX9R

Board Newbie

Hey everyone, I'm Dan. I am roomates with pmancbr and ride a kawasaki. I also run Offshoreclothes.com. I go to CSU too. I hope scott-zx9r likes his custom signature, because I was the one that created that. If anyone else wants me to make them a sig, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Re: new member

Quote Originally Posted by green21
    Hey everyone, I'm Dan. I am roomates with pmancbr and ride a kawasaki. I also run Offshoreclothes.com. I go to CSU too. I hope scott-zx9r likes his custom signature, because I was the one that created that. If anyone else wants me to make them a sig, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
    Hey Dan, I think the signature is great. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. Thanks

-Scott
    95 ZX9R

Hi im also not new to the club, but have new name and new bike.. Look forward to riding with everyone again

Pete

02R6

Quote Originally Posted by VTEC RACER
    Well I'm new here some of you might know me I'm Briz781's brother
    Oh great, your parents bred more? j/k, welcome to the site. Now prepare to get the full wrath of the entrance your bro made here...

Hey All,
    Just signed up and lookin forward to riding with some of you. I'm a BMW guy but I don't ride with that crowd most of the time (too slow). I had a '91 K75S until July '00 when I planted it in the guard rail on the west side of Monarch Pass. Just got a '99 R1100S in Oct and am having a blast and glad to be back at it. I work nites and dont work Fri-Sun so if anybody's up for a ride sometime shoot me an email.

Laterz,

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by R1100S
    I'm a BMW guy but I don't ride with that crowd most of the time (too slow).
    Trust me- nobody's too slow. We're cool enough to wait for you and my street ride is a F650GS... I've kept up just fine on the rides I've been on
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysco
    Quote Originally Posted by R1100S
    I'm a BMW guy but I don't ride with that crowd most of the time (too slow).
    Trust me- nobody's too slow. We're cool enough to wait for you and my street ride is a F650GS... I've kept up just fine on the rides I've been on
    I think what he ment was that they were too slow for him.
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."