Quote Originally Posted by Canuck
Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR1
Quote Originally Posted by Canuck
Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR1
Hey all. Im Brandon, Im currently in Western NY and Im moving to Co Springs in August if all goes well. I found the board via Cycleforums and some members on there.

Thought I would drop by and at least get to know a little more about the area out there, jobs and the people. I spent some time in the springs last year and decided its where i want to live, im getting apartments situated now, just need to find a job.

anywho, thats about it for now. ill be roaming around the boards
What part of Western N.Y. are you from? I went to high school at Niagara Wheatfield HS. By the way, welcome. Colorado is a hell a of alot better than N.Y. Especially the weather.

Im south of Buffalo, near Olean NY (St Bonaventure University might ring a bell, I went to school there...)

Yeah, our weather pretty much blows here. The only things Im gonna miss are whitetail hunting and my friends, but Im sure Ill make up for that in Colorado...
Cool. You'll like it here in Colorado. The Springs is a bit quirky, unless your a card carrying member of Focus on the family, Promise Keepers, or any other far right leaning organization, then you will fit right in
WTF are those things. Sounds like a bunch of hippy tree huggin babble to me! :P Its gonna take some adjusting, Im from a very small town, but Im sure I'll manage. As long as im on my bike or out hunting, Ill be happy