Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New member introductions here

Well I joined up quite a while ago and i've been away from the board. So I decided to reintroduce myself and not take another extended leave. Hopefully i'll be able to make a ride or one of the get togethers at the Breck.
    Brandon

'02 SV-650

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
    A quick death and an easy one.
    A pretty girl and an honest one.
    A cold beer, and another one!

Welcome everyone :P
    Missy (Kitty Kat)
    Sunny Ventura, California

2003 Honda 919
    Smoke (I LUV my bike!!)

This is a Chemical Burn Project Sh*tbox's Avatar
    I'M NEW TOO!... wait, you prolly already knew that. Oh well.
    Aaron "CRACKA" Cummins
    "Vintage" '98 Gixxer 6 <--GONE
    '01 Buell M2 Cyclone. 1203cc's of American Muscle. <--GONE
    paperstreetsoapcompany816@yahoo.com

Ding Ding Ding. Tell em what he won Jonny
    Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Hi Newbies
    Southern Belle
    a.k.a. Chris or Mike

'01 SV650s, blue

Hey all, name is Jason, I'm new to the forums/club. I've been riding street for a year now, did dirt bikes for many years when I was younger. I went to SCR today (7/25) and watched some friends race, and met some people from CSC, including yakuza and I'm sure some others but I don't know their online names. This sounds like a tight little crew, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Good to meet you yesterday, Jason, and welcome to the club!
    Alex
    MRA #68
    http://www.3dstickfight.com/racing/
    Racing Performance Services, Racer Supply Co., Morse Racing Products
    ”Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature nor do the children of humankind as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
    -- Helen Keller

Hi

Hello everyone. New to the board and the sport. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Lydelle

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but...
    ...the moments that take our breath away." Unknown

Welcome
    '02 GSXR1000

Board Newbie
    I had no idea that there was this big of a group......I look forward to meeting you guys. I'm new to this site and i'm looking for some people to ride this saturday of sunday.
    2004 Aprilia Mille Factory

Hi! New to the forums, but not to riding. Been on dirt since I could count to 5, did the whole dirt thing till I was 14. Got my street bike and liscense at 14(old honda 250) and it went downhill from there, I've been in love since. Alambama might not be the best place to grow up..but damn.. legally on bike at 14 was nice.

Lived in Denver/Aurora for nearly 8 years now, had 2 bikes, laid one to rest (it nearly laid me to rest). My baby is now a '03 Silver/black r6, not many cosmetic mods. Slip on Akro, K&N, PCIIIusb.. lots of things I would like to do, but I am a bit stingy with my own money.

Always down to ride, if this weather would ever permit it (what is with this rain????)

Well hope to meet some of you guys soon and go for a ride.

::edited:: as to not offend anyone

Welcome

The sunday rides are chill, you should try one out sometime.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Welcome... But don't let Kyle Brovlofsky (aka Jmetz) catch the Jewish reference...

He might be a Jew, but he definitely likes to shoot things.

~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Too late... How you gonna have your intro post to a club slinging racial remarks? me-> <-you Not very bright are we....

Oh well like Barn said..I need some target practice...
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

It certainly wasn't intended to be any kind of racial anything, it has been changed.. Oh.. and it was my 2nd post

Board Newbie

FNG

Hi there,

My name is Mike. I moved to the Springs from DC about two months ago. I ride an '03 Hayabusa and an '04 KTM 950 (usually not at the same time). I enjoy the roads around here and there sure are a lot of bikes.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting those of you in the area and riding around and seeing some more of this beautiful state.

A little background: I am an all-weather rider (12-105degF, so far) who up until almost three years ago had been riding other folks' bikes whenever they'd let me. I then got a BMW K1200RS and rode it pretty much every day for a year.

I spent a whole lot of money trying to make that maintenance whore handle and move like a sport bike, and then I saw the light and just bought a Hayabusa. Came to CO, discovered all the crap on the roads (some of those are dirt roads also, not sure), and decided I needed the KTM.

Turns out the KTM is a monster in its own right (120mph dirt bike, what's not to like?), however, and I am indeed very happy right now.

As I said before, looking forward to meeting you.
    "Professional coder on closed source. Do not attempt."
    "And one day, after it all goes down, the monkeys are gonna find my Apple Newton..."
    "Yeah, I wear this 'cuz I have an asphalt alergy. Everytime I land on it at speed I get this nasty rash..."

(AMA, BMWOA/RA, Reduc [#931], NESBA [#347])

Hello to all ...

Hi:

Allow me to intoduce myself. I'm Dave. a.k.a DanFZ1.

I moved to Colorado from Ill. back in 1986 and moved to Boulder in 1997. I have been riding since I got my first SL70 Honda back in 1972. After ten years of Honda 4-stroke dirt bikes I traded my car for a 1978 Kawasaki 650z. After 2 years of having a bike for my sole source of transportation, I was a little burned out. 63,000 miles in 2 years is a bit much. After a very long abscence from riding, I walked into Colorado Power Sports and in a moment of weakness, got myself a nice black and yellow 2003 Yamaha FZ1 for Xmas of 2002. Janurary was nice. I loved breaking in my new bike. The bike now has 13,000 miles on it and I wonder why I ever thought that NOT riding was actually the right thing to do.

So, that's enough background for now I'm sure. I look forward to meeting the good people on this board and riding with you. I'll be going to Copper for the up coming cycle fest so I'm sure if I don't see you guys before then, I'll see you there for sure.

tayl

Announcer On Radio: Eyewitnesses say that the bees are yellow and black, and dress much the way Eli Wallach did in the movie "The Magnificant Seven". The bees are also overweight..
    Chevy Chase: Wait a minute.. you must be..
    Elliot Gould: That's right, gringo.. the Killer Bees.

Welcome to the newbies!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar
    Welcome NOOBS!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Hi noobs.

N33b1

Yeah, I'm a noob here. Actually first time member to a forum! Just glad it's a Bike one.

Yo

Hey CSC… I've been lurking around this place for a while... just thought I'd finally say hi and introduce myself.

To get the hard facts out of the way... I've been through what I thought was a helluva last 1.5 years consisting of a 10 year marriage ending in divorce and becoming a part-time dad to two awesome kids... other than still paying for the free-loader and her bottom-feeding lawyers, it's all done now.

For the fun part, I actually kept a few dollars for myself that I made (funny how that works) and bought a 2000 Honda VFR 800 FI... have put about 4K miles on it in under 4 months. Pearl yellow… all stock except for Corbin seat and Smuggler, and a couple other accessories.

So, in being a father to my children, motorcycling, working out, golfing, camping, fishing, chasing women and occasionally actually working also... I've managed to get happy and things are damn cool. Bottom line, given the way I've seen this club help people out, from daily issues to those who _really_ are in need, this club seems pretty righteous to me and am looking forward to actually meeting some of you in person when I make it out for a ride (read: when I get my ass out of bed early enough on a weekend... on club time versus my own).

Welcom
    2000 sv650
    If I don't get my way everybody suffers