Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New member introductions here

theres nothing wrong with the bike maybe just you. The bike is ok and so are all bikes on this board at least thats what you guys always say. I ride a 250 ninja much smaller than you but the bike is very light agile and gets twice the mpg most these guys do.

Point being you own a bike have fun with it.
    110 mph can kill you just has quick has 170 mph.
    Why knock what you own its yours OWN it.

Hey everyone, week old member but just got my bike today. I bought evolife's 2001 SV650 track/street bike. Blue with flat black hotbodies full fairing. I'll see you on the road. I work at colorado valet at boulder chophouse so feel free to wave or stop in.
    You can sleep in your car but you can't race a house.
    I call my engine bay "The Ranch", cuz that's where my 172 horses live.

'01 sv650s Blk hotbodites full fairing.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy0
    theres nothing wrong with the bike maybe just you. The bike is ok and so are all bikes on this board at least thats what you guys always say. I ride a 250 ninja much smaller than you but the bike is very light agile and gets twice the mpg most these guys do.

Point being you own a bike have fun with it.
    110 mph can kill you just has quick has 170 mph.
    Why knock what you own its yours OWN it.
    Im not really knocking my own bike, im just poking a little fun at myself. I think that the bike handles exceptionaly, the acceleration is extreamly well considering my size. My only point is that i am a big guy on a little bike not that the bike sucks.
    Ninja 250r, 6'2'', 212lbs, yeah my life used to suck, but now I'm cruisin on the 01' FZ-1, SIKE IT TOTALED AND SO AM I

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Welcome saplings!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Hello!
    I am new to the forum. But I've met many of you at Lolo's party and at the BBQ. (I'm Bulldog 420's GF)..

Quote Originally Posted by nessa
    Hello!
    I am new to the forum. But I've met many of you at Lolo's party and at the BBQ. (I'm Bulldog 420's GF)..
    GF????? What we aren't engagged anymore Give me back that expensive ring then
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Well Hello and welcome.
    Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Oops!! I'm bad... Yes I'm Bulldog's Fiancee!!

I'm scar'd for life

Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Figured i should post in the "n00b" thread. Came across the bbq last weekend while i was riding around. I'm a 19 year old CU student, and my bike is an 82 yamaha seca turbo. I ride dirt as well on my 77' IT-400 (also a yamaha).
    John in Boulder
    84' Kawasaki ZX750E1 Turbo (new project)
    82' Yamaha Seca Turbo
    77' Yamaha IT-400

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coloxj650lj
    Figured i should post in the "n00b" thread. Came across the bbq last weekend while i was riding around. I'm a 19 year old CU student, and my bike is an 82 yamaha seca turbo. I ride dirt as well on my 77' IT-400 (also a yamaha).
    Ah yes, I remember introducing you to the club with Jason (Airreed). I was the cool looking bloke with the little girl.

Welcome
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Board Newbie

Yup Another one

Hey Guys/Gals. My Name is Tim and I live and ride on the Western slope. I am up in Aspen and ride a GSXR1000 and tend to spend a lot of my time terrorrising tourists on Indy Pass. If you get up this way let me know.

Board Newbie
    Hey all, new member here. Do any of you get over to the western slope? I live in montrose. We have awesome riding, you should check it out some time. I ride a cbr600rr , love to go to track days at pahrump in nevada. I also work at a bike shop and ride all diseplines dirt, minis, motard and street. Drop me a line .

Re: Yup Another one

Quote Originally Posted by Qwik Gixxer
    Hey Guys/Gals. My Name is Tim and I live and ride on the Western slope. I am up in Aspen and ride a GSXR1000 and tend to spend a lot of my time terrorrising tourists on Indy Pass. If you get up this way let me know.
    Indy Pass kicks ass!! If you're on it much we'll see each other a lot this summer.
    Jeff Black
    Littleton, CO

Currently bikeless, but will be BMW shopping again come springtime.

Board Newbie
    Hi iam new here don't know anybody just one,I live in Thornton maybe sometime soon I get to meet everyone sometime just got an F4i and not so long ago I got into an accident not serious, but enough to make my wallet hurt.

I never posted on her when i joined. Hi!
    Firefighters find them hot, leave them wet

Quote Originally Posted by HerculesF4i
    Hi iam new here don't know anybody just one,I live in Thornton maybe sometime soon I get to meet everyone sometime just got an F4i and not so long ago I got into an accident not serious, but enough to make my wallet hurt.
    Hey it is about time you joined up. you should come out to brecks sometime with us.
    Tom
    2003 SuperHawk

Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep.

Newbie just sayin' hello

New to the site/club and wanted to say Hi! That being said I cannot wait to ride with you folks. Have a 2000 F4 achin to ride.

Cheers!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)
    Welcome to all, but I just thought I'd comment on YOUR bike. Boy, I haven't seen one of those in a LOOOOONG time. Are you one of the "ancients" like myself, or do you just like old bikes?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY
    Welcome to all, but I just thought I'd comment on YOUR bike. Boy, I haven't seen one of those in a LOOOOONG time. Are you one of the "ancients" like myself, or do you just like old bikes?
    Given that he's 19, I'd say the latter. (or, since he's a college student, his motivation was more financially-based. )

It was a sort of "wow that's cool" and also "damn that's cheap" and "insurance for this will be CHEAP!". All told i don't think the bike has cost 1500 to get it to the condition its in. Its definetly a rocket, but not master of the canyons. The dirt bike was the same thing, original owner, not even 1000 miles, not even 800 dollars. My friends all think i'm nuts, but i'm the only one, paying tuition w/ 2 bikes and a car.
    John in Boulder
    84' Kawasaki ZX750E1 Turbo (new project)
    82' Yamaha Seca Turbo
    77' Yamaha IT-400

What's up everyone, I'm new to the club - looking forward to some great times this summer.....

I met some of the club at this weekends BBQ at Higlands Ranch. Sick group of people, I'm sure I'll fit right in (lol)

Peace Out
    GSXR 750 '03 (YLW/BLK)

Board Newbie
    Hello,

New guy here.

Found you guy's while searching for forums and the sort on google. Didn't think I'd find a club right here in Denver, cool!

I'm in Castle Rock, Been riding off and on most of my life. mostly dirt but got my first street bike (V30 Magna) back in '88 now I ride a '01 CBR929.

no doubt I've already seen some of you out on one of my rides, I'm betting your the pack of 5 to 12 sport bikes I've come across on 105 or indian peaks (74)

I'm Looking forward to participating in club rides and events,

See ya.
    '01 CBR929RR Red/Blk
    Bone Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Boricua
    What's up everyone, I'm new to the club <snip>
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Hello,

New guy here.<snip>

See ya.
    Wecome to our little world
    Jeff Black
    Littleton, CO

Currently bikeless, but will be BMW shopping again come springtime.