Thread: Grabd Prix - Lost another customer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AKA "Devaclis"

Grand Prix - Lost another customer

We bought Sweetie's GS500 there over a month ago. At that time, we were promised a new windscreen for the bike to replace the messed up one that was on it. 1.5 weeks go by and no phone call so I go into the store. Well, the sales guy forgot to put in the order for the part. Go figure. PROMISED us he would order it and it would be in soon. They will call us. 1.5 weeks later, no call so the wife calls the parts dept there. "Let me see if I can track it for you. Yep, it will be in our store in 2 days". 4 days later we go to pick up the part. Told by handsome Jim behind the counter that they can't find it in the store anywhere and when he looks online it is "back ordered". Told me that the guy my wife had spoken to, who told here it was being tracked and would be in, "Was not in today. Come back tomorrow"

I tell mr. time travel that tomorrow is Sunday. I also tell him "When, I mean IF, the part comes in, you will send it to my house. I am not comming back into your store again" He says ok and takes our info down. Also tells me that he see's my wife and I in there all the time. I told him "Yeah, we used to spend a lot of money here"

Any sales guys, parts guys, service guys from Grand Prix read this board? Hope so. It is a shame that follow up after the sale has ruined a pretty good relationship. Already called the dealer board. Already called the BBB. Just venting now.

Cliff Notes: Grand Prix lived up to the average dealer experience and stopped supporting us after they got our $$
    Last edited by Devaclis; Tue Dec 19th, 2006 at 01:41 PM.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!