yup yup proud of him for making that move. He got a 2005 ninja with 4500mi for 5500 I think. My concern was that the bike was too much for him being that it's been a long time since he last rode or ever rode a bike like that.

The reason I say was is because as I was showing him how to ride he dumbed the bike and broke his clavicle. Damn I feel/felt guilty about it. For what it's worth I did everything to the best of my ability to ensure that he rides well. Got him familiar with it in a parking lot and then progressed to bigger things from there.

So after riding around he's picking it up quick and we're both hungry after practicing for hours we take the bikes to grab something to eat. Upon leaving he gave it too much throttle and the gravel didn't help much and wiped out going only 15mph.

He's optimistic about riding again and I'm helping him put his bike back together so hopefully soon we can all go for a ride with him. Problem is that it could be a while before I'm willing to take him back out on the roads again. But he'll get there later better then never.