Reminder, I am going to Moab leaving 9th, driving back on the 14th. If Kim and Dean stay in the condo there will be 2 more open spots otherwise there are 4 . $207 per night split per person. (The condo allows 8 people, two car garage to store bikes, 3 bedroom, kitchen etc, community pool and hot tub). You can alway stay in a hotel if you would like, I do not think there will be any problems getting a room (so you should not even have to make reservations and you can usually cancel them anyway), it is mothers day that weekend I think and I don't remember any 4 wheel or other events scheduled. PM me if you want to go and I will send you directions. I suggest having some riding experience as slick rock has a few steep hill, otherwise most of it is fairly easy and there is always someone in the group that is willing to spot for you or ride your bike for you on a difficult part.

There are a few others from the CSC that are going as well and hopefully all we will meet up and have a great time riding. If you have never been there, nows your chance to go with some people who know the area. If you have been, you know it is always a good time.