Sasha's bike didn't look like a total loss to me, though I didn't get that close to it. Was the frame bent? Just seemed like the usual fairing/brake reservoir type of stuff that almost always gets broken off in a crash. In any event Scott was a little sore last night but still stayed until almost 10pm when he got a lot sore, helping us load up. Donna loaded him up with Ibuprofen for his drive back to Park City where I'm glad he was staying for the night, instead of driving back.

We had 381 participants sign up this year (a record!) and despite fears that a few days of pent up aggression would turn Sunday (which had awesome weather) into a crash fest, people kept it in check and we only had something like 4-5 crashes in 4 days of non-stop riding. I was able to get out for a session (finally) and can say the full course rocks, as does the Daytona 675 that Chris Swallow from Utah Sportbike Rentals let me ride - if you are flying out in the future and need a bike for the track, he's the man to call!

I know I have almost 800 pictures, and we have many thousands from the photographers that were out. Pixels Photo actually ran a 4-day motorsports photography class at our event, so we had a small army of those folks running around clicking away, and from what I am told they got some great shots. I even took Neil from Pixels up in the plane and we got some aerial shots for half an hour, I'm still waiting to see how those turned out.

All in all, despite the weather we still had a great event and surpassed last year's charitable donations! I'm off to finish strapping bikes into the trailer and fly back with Donna, I'll post up pics later. Thanks to everyone from CSC who came out!!