No this is not about outrunning the cops!

It's going to be over a hundred on Saturday so Deckers is not going to be a good option. We need to get a little higher into the hills. Anyone up for a nice long scenic ride. I am thinking it would be a good day to do trailridge road going out 40 through Frasier then back East to Estes and back down peak to peak to CCPW then people could drop off as they want down to their part of town.

I personally have not taken Trail Ridge Road so anyone who has would certainly be more than welcome. Not looking to make this in some kind of record speed so there will be stops for head counts, breaks and pics as needed.

My hope is to leave the Conoco by 9:00 sharp. The map link below says 227 miles and 4 hours 50 minutes driving time. Add in the breaks, lunch and pictures... we should be back around 4:00 give or take.

So who would be in? If Sunday would work out better let me know cause I am ridding both days and this is a trip that more would be merrier on. So all of you that talk about getting out for a ride but don't, and you know who you are, get that baby shinned up, gassed up and get off your dead ass.

yahoo map