Quote Originally Posted by Gixrben View Post
This is a plug because his brother managed to squeak out a championship last year. I'm not knocking Nicky, he just is NOT the champion that Rossi is and Stoner will be.

Where is Mladin... Spies... why don't we see a factory ride for them????

I call bullshit

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Nicky, though. Should have stayed 69-ed... at least you weren't getting F%$#ed.

wow, yeah cause roger has really been puttin it to 'em in the AMA................I agree, Nicky will more than likely be a one hit wonder, but thats better than the majority of the field in MotoGP today. I'd be really happy for RLH if he did well, but i wont be surprised if he's a backmarker like the roberts brothers.

As for Mladin, he used to race in MotoGP back in the early 90's. he has found the cash cow known as AMA and there are no chances of him moving up to GP. Spies on the other hand has been in talks with suzuki about the GP ride, but i dont see them ditching vermulean or hopper, so maybe a third bike? having said that, i think it will be hard for an AMA or a WSBK racer to move up to GP. MotoGP uses the 250 class for its talent pool...............AMA needs to bring back 250's