I did some mods to my bike a while back, TFOG did the installation and faster did the tuning. Ultimately they both did a fine job because the thing hasn't blown itself up after over 4000 miles -which I half expected to happen-, but the torque curve on the thing is ridiculous its almost a straight line up from 5K to 6K followed by an immediate fall resulting in a large "spike" right at 6K rpms, it also runs very poorly below 2K rpms (it won't idle without constant attention and compensation with the throttle).

I don't think peak power is down much... but then I'm not totally sure there. At any rate I've been told by a few people they've never seen a torque curve like mine and I think I should get a bit of "fine tuning" done - not necessarily for more power because I need to maintain a safe a/f ratio (very rich) but for a less "spiky" delivery and better low end.

Any recommendations? I am unaware of any shops besides harley in the springs with dyno tuning capability are there any with lots of experience?