Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
For me, to be honest, the longer I ride, the fewer people I actually ride with. It has nothing to do with cliques but rather, feeling comfortable with the people you're riding with.

I don't want someone I don't know getting on my ass because if I fuck up and they don't know what they're doing, we'll both go down. I don't want someone hauling ass after me because they have to keep up with "that girl" either. I like it when the people I do ride with *know* when I'm going to take more of a race line through upcoming turns, when they *know* I want to make a lane change, etc.

I'm probably pickier than most about who I ride with, but if I'm not comfortable, I'm not having fun and the rare times I do actually go for a street ride, it had better damn well be an incredible time!

Don't take it personally.

I have kinda followed this thread and didn't really know how to state my thoughts, but Jenny kinda hit my feelings on the head. I have ridden with the groups, I will show up here and there. I do not post up planned rides on here, but rather make my arrangements to ride with friends via other means (typically text message). I am always open to meeting new people, but I do not feel that I want to ride with everyone out there just because we have something in common. Make some friends, hit up people and ride in groups of 2 or 3 and find your niche before you start combining your groups and rides. And ESPECIALLY because you ride 2 up, you should be a lil pickier about who you ride with.