Thread: Northie help is needed...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Exclamation Northie help is needed...

Ok guys...it's time to step up to the plate. This is a snippet from another thread in the General Discussion...
    Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    Standby for some fundraiser details.

For now: Bob's October payment is handled. We will be collecting for November and beyond. Joe has no say in this. Sorry, Joe.

And if you're taking up collections, please do! The details to come won't interfere with that. That statement above was just so you all know where it's going. I don't foresee Bob being back to work for a while.
    There's lots more that I'm thinking we could do and here's what I'm thinking...
    1. sign a card
    2. continue our donation gathering to aid Bob in his recovery for the months to come with a donation jar...Max, Angela? Is this possible?

Oh and please, please, please...if you have not yet made it to MotoHaus for the Thursday night bike night, please come by this Thursday, Sept. 27. I will have more info on Spiderman Bob and will let you all know what you can do to help out.

MotoHaus details...
    6p.m. - 10p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 27
    MotoHaus Coffee Co.
    6712 S. College #2
    Fort Collins, CO 80525
    (970) 225-MOTO
    http://www.motohauscoffee.com/

PS Remember, without the CSC, lots of us would be without a whole lot of support in our riding endeavors.
    Last edited by mtnairlover; Tue Sep 25th, 2007 at 01:29 PM.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways