Hello All. My name is David Donaldson and I am a good friend of Mike Singer (aka Ziggy). For those of you that don’t know, Mike was in a bad motorcycle accident on Sunday, August 22. Mike is in critical condition and is in a stage 6 Coma at Saint Andrews Hospital in Denver, CO.

Mike is married and has three young children. He is the sole breadwinner for his family. It is believed that Mike has health insurance that will cover some or hopefully all of his medical bills, but there are many more expenses that his wife cannot handle alone.

I have talked to quite a few riders in Colorado and everyone seems to support the idea of creating a fund to present to Mike’s family. I have set up two accounts – one is at Security Service bank and the other is a donation account through PayPal. Whatever is collected through PayPal will be added to the Security Services account.

You can donate by stopping by a Security Service bank and depositing money into The MIKE SINGER FUND . You can also donate using the PayPay link below.

Any money that you can contribute will be more than helpful. It is imperative that we keep Mike’s family above water. Thanks for all your help and support. If anyone has any questions feel free to give me a call. 719 659 9602.

ok cant get the code to work, you can use paypal and my email is ddonaldson6@yahoo.com thanks