Thread: High Plains Raceway - VISIT THE SITE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

High Plains Raceway - VISIT THE SITE

TOMORROW - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20th!

Bob Alder, a spokesperson for the High Plains Raceway venture, is offering to give people a "tour" of the site and track layout TOMORROW!!! Currently, no tour is planned, since no people are confirmed. However, if we contact him today and inform him that ANYONE (he will drive out there for ONE PERSON) will drive out there - he will gladly meet up with you to go over the property.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on his contact information. There is a small cafe just north of the Byers exit that he uses as a meeting area. He will meet people there at 10am once the tour is confirmed. This would require heading west on 70 out of Denver by 9am.

--------------------------

On a side note, after the meet and greet in which I introduced myself as a member of the Colorado Sportbike Club, Bob's eyes widened as he enthusiastically thanked "all you motorcycle guys" for the support of the track. He said, "as I look down the list of donations - I just see one motorcycle donation after another - you guys are really helping us out here and we can't thank you enough!"
    Last edited by JustSomeDude; Fri Oct 19th, 2007 at 08:58 AM.