Just wanted to add my first experience with Steve at Wheel Works in Colorado Springs. In case you don't know it is located at the SW corner of Nevada and Winters near the Dog Track.

I went in to look at helmets (specifically Shark helmets) and asked if he had the one I was looking for in the color I wanted. He was having a liquidation sale and unfortunately did not. After talking a bit he offered to order one for me from his supplier and BELOW the cost of the best internet price I had seen. I was only expecting him to match the price out the door. I was very pleasantly suprised. Usually I get a spiel from shop owners when I mention internet prices. Not so with Steve. Yes I know they have more overhead. We talked extensively about helmet fit and his experiences with the line.

I will definitely be doing business with him again. I was thinking it was only wheels at first but he has a decent supply of tires, wheels, gear, street and moto helmets, and oil.

If you need some gear or tires don't hesitate to give him a shot at your business.