Ahhhh the day is finally here. After breaking the collar bone last December, its finally time to get it plated. Ill be getting it all put back together at 4pm today. Then vacation for a week.

I had a "Lets wait and see" Doctor and then the season had started and it was to late. I wasnt willing to sit out the season or most of it. Now that the season is over, and I have a short time before snowboarding season hits full swing....time to get it all fixed up.

Dr. tells me, sling for a week and they will have me moving it at 915am tomorrow. I cant believe that. Anyone else have a plated collar bone? After breaking it and sitting in a sling for 10 weeks, I pretty much know what to expect. Plus the percocett will help as well Im sure. :P

From those of you that have it done already. What can I expect? How long till U started getting into the swing of things again? How long the pain last? The Dr. makes it sound like it wont be to bad and its a pretty simple recovery. No lifting for several weeks and a sling for a week......yada yada...

Damn Im hungry. No food after midnight and I dont have surgery till 4 pm..... Gonna be a long day. They better have some nice Oreo ice cream waiting for me in recovery. Thats all I have to say...haha Anyway, Ill be on my couch for a week so post up some good things to read while Im out of commish will ya.

D