What a freakin' AMAZING weekend... My first official MRA race weekend!!!

I ran NOV U, NOV O, AM U & AM O. Built up some serious confidence in the NOV classes only to be seriously humbled in the AM classes.

Best finish of the weekend for me was 4th in NOV U and 6th in NOV O. Blew the start in the AM U race, which meant a "meatball" and blew the first turn in the AM O race. That meant that both races I was dead last trying to pick people off from the rear, which was actually quite fun.

All in all a GREAT weekend. Although Casey did amazingly well, a special shout out goes to Ara, my other teammate from Young Blood Racing for picking up THREE FIRST PLACE finishes (NOV U, NOV O & AM O). For those of you still knocking Kawi's, this weekend should kill that...

Anyway, the real point of this post is to provide an outlet for photographers to link their photo URL's as kind of a "one stop shop" for us racers/spectators. Instead of tracking down multiple web addresses in multiple threads, we thought it would be a great way to have them all in one place...

That being said, photog's please post your pics here when you get a chance. Thanks in advance --