First let me say that "for the most part", I'm highly impressed with the mad skilz that many trick riders (including members of this forum) display--at the right place and time.

and, I'll be the first to stand up and say, "I've had my front wheel of the ground."

But this guy wasn't doing the sport of street riding any good!

I was a few car lengths behind him when he decides to pull a 45 down to 40 MPH stoppie on Sante Fe going southbound right in front of the Platte River Grill. Then going into a business on County Line he cuts fast and hard across traffic and pulls a wheelie going uphill into a congested area with pedestrians and vehicles trying to turn.

Nice job brining love to the craft from the cagers.

"Shitty body position, BTW. Oh, and he's not even looking through the turn. He's looking straight at the oncoming car--at least with his helmet. Probably saying, Fuck this is kinda close! I'll make up for it by poppin' it up on the rear going up the hill."

Soooo, here's my point:

Most, if not all of us feel that this kind of stuff is not doing our "image" very good. Many of us say so in the post chatting about such matters, like the recent rider in Pueblo that had his arms and legs ripped off in a crash with a cage. Most of us believe that the image of the MC community could use some polish.

I toss up the idea that perhaps we, as a group, should meet up with "them" and talk this out.--Just an idea, not trying to preach, just a conversation.
Your thoughts?