As you all probably know by now, been having electrical problems with the GSX-R 1000. Fi Codes and such. Was recommended,by a friend, to Faster Motorsports , in Denver. OK, I'm lost. I'll take it there. Come to find out that I had a wiring harness problem. That's fine, even thou the bike is only 3 years old. Faster finds the problem. Recommends a new wiring harness. OK, do it. Wiring harness, OEM, from Suzuki, 530.00 dollars. Not Scared yet. Please replace. OK, no problem. Get a call, bike is complete and ready for pick up. Pick up bike. While CYCLE MONKEY and I were unloading the the bike from pick-up, Frank noticed, and pointed out to me that, the ground strap from the battery was pinched in between the hinge of the gas tank. As I conducted a further search of error, after I got the tank up. Found out that the bolt securing the air box to the frame was missing, also al the hose clamps that secure the air box to the throttle bodies, were loose and not even tightened. I'm not wining yet! After handing them 966.00 dollars, I expected a little more. Called Faster to let them know how I felt about their good work. Talked to Nick, the owner, as he insisted that all things were in order when he was finished with it. By the way, He said, don't forget it's a race weekend. Wanted to know how the bike runs? Don't know at the time I spoke with him. Spent all afternoon putting bike back together, what I paid them to do. A good job installing the harness, but I won't be going back. And they could care less. No calls from Faster, to see if I was satisfied, take the money and die. Be ware! Found the prob, yes. Customer service, invisible!