Some of you may not know me but I have been around the site for a good while. I think 5 years.

Recently I have gotten really interested in fine cigars and all the steps that go into them. It is truly a very interesting industry and everything that is invovled all for the 5-10 bucks that you spend.

Recently I had a private tasting at Peak Cigar located at 8th and Highway 24. Larry, the owner, treated us like we were family and we had a blast. We then had the idea to get a larger group together of people that may not know a lot about cigars that may have been intersted. I havnt panned out the details completely but we can work something out that will be a very fun and relaxed event. A private tasting!

Let me know if anyone here would be intersted and if the number turns out to be large enough im sure that I can set something up with Larry and get us a great deal. Post up if you are intersted!

ps, for the ladies. Peak offers many, many lightly flavored mild strength cigars and cigarillos to try as well. about 15% of his business is infact female!