http://www.keepandbeararms.com/flash/legacy.html

With so much focus on the economy, stock markets, gas prices(finally plunging!), taxes and healthcare. I thought one issue hasn't been talked about much by the two candidates. In my opinion it's just as important as the others if not moreso(because it's been around way before the others). And here it is, Gun Rights vs. Gun Control. Or more specifically: Second Amendment

Found this great video detaling the legacy of gun control and those that are the driving force behind it. For me this election is more or less about a single issue. I hate to sound like a single issue guy but to be honest the others don't concern me that much.

The economy will rise and fall as it always does. Stock markets will lose hundreds of points one day and then be up hundreds of the points the next, as it always has. Gas prices will continue to fluctuate until we can get some alternatives going, as they always have. Taxes are like Death, the only two things in life you are assured of having to pay. And healthcare, something of which I have through my own work, yet have never used once because I try and stay active and be healthy.

Yet for me, this election boils down to probably the thing I hold most dear. The Bill of Rights. On one hand I've got a candidate that has had a good record of voting for Gun Rights(though for a period of time had some ups and downs), yet has confirmed his pledge to always protect one specific amendment. On the other, I've got a candidate that next to President Clinton would eclipse him as the most liberal and anti-gun President to date. Nevermind the fact that he chose the author of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban as his Vice Pres. One who also has a long list of voting for gun control.

I found this video on another forum I frequent. Thought to myself it would make a nice addition among the other political threads going on this site. I also figured what the hell, here's one more chance to shift the winds of focus back on those who are in positions of trying to wrestle away our freedoms and give way to Big Government in order to think for us.

My favorite President said it best. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

p.s.
on the video, hit play and follow directions.