Thread: The ride in today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AKA "Devaclis"

The ride in today

Was awesome except for....................

Fucking Colorado drivers. Oooh! Look! White stuff!! I must drive erratically and either waaaay over or waaaaay under the limit. I saw 3 wrecks on my 8 mile ride in. All of them were easily avoided. The roads were not slick nor was visibility an issue (YAY thumb squeegee!! )

The only slick conditions, for me, were in the tech center approaching my office. It was a little squirly going up a couple of the hills but the bike did pretty well.

My gear was pretty warm too. Thermals top and bottom, jeans, long sleeve shirt, jacket liner,leather jacket, balaclava, new HJC snowmobile gloves.

Piicked up a set of HJC Storm gloves from www.denniskirk.com. They rock in the cold, are not bulky, are nice and warm, fit well, have a built in thumb squeegee, and were CHEAP!!!

I tried to film the ride in but my lense froze up before I got out of my neighborhood
    Last edited by Devaclis; Fri Nov 14th, 2008 at 08:17 AM.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!