Thread: SOCO WAKE UP!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

Angry SOCO WAKE UP!!!!!

What the hell is the matter with SOCO lately.........you all are scarring the hell outta me!!!! No your Mother is actually your sister jokes flyin. No shit talkin, no psycho ramblings from Mental. Jeez he had to go out to the general forum to get his kicks. I am having to stalk Sortarican and Devaclis for laughs. That is just perverted and wrong on so many levels.

What the hell is this it's all about where to ride and pictures of where you rode last weekend and BLAH BLAH BLAH BORING. You would think that this is a forum all about Motorcycles and ridin or something. Well I will not stand for it!!!! Oh no I have laid down Krissy's law we will have none of that.

So I shall post Krissy's picture of the day and in keeping with the theme of Krissy's law make me laugh Damnit. Start arguing about the way Dallas is wearing his hair or thong now, or Trevors crown is on upside down, or Mentals wife needs to up his prozac, Bash is allowed back on the streets on 2 wheels again and with his bald friend in tow they are a danger to themselves and everyone who comes near them, Matt is riding toilet seats again and the therapy did nothing what a waste of money that was, Drift has all but disappeared and I think their is foul play involved and ect.

WAKE UP SOCO we are not embarrassing ourselves as our reputation demands.

Dallas arriving at last weeks bike night just so he doesn't feel left out seeing as how I referenced his mother in the above post. And when the hell did Matt start smoking???????? Doesn't he realize that that will stunt his growth??????
    Attachment 10970
    Last edited by 636chick; Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 at 10:46 AM.
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!