Vickery sold me an 06 R6 about a week ago. The price was decent and it had a flush turn signal kit and sliders already on it. I was going to install those two anyway so went ahead and bought it from them. I rode the bike to my house which was about 5 miles away. Went in for a couple of hours to buy insurance. I come out and the thing won’t start. As you all can imagine, I am not too thrilled at this point. The next day I picked up a battery charger and charged it. It started after a couple of attempts. To back track a little bit, when I bought the bike it had a slight hesitation when getting on the throttle. I was thinking it may need to have a tank of gas ran through it and it would clear up. I called the sales guy and he told me to come by and have them check it out. They checked the bike, did not replace the battery and then told me that R6's have a hesitation when getting on the throttle. I am somewhat doubting that, if any of you R6 guys have any input on throttle response, let me know cause it does not seem normal to me. It is beginning to clear up slightly as it goes through this tank of gas however still has the hesitation. As if this issue was not enough, the next day the sales dude calls me and tells me that the original financing rate I agreed to is not what I am getting. They bumped me up to the next highest interest rate and pretty much told me I couldn’t do anything about it. Overall the experience was not good. I should have gone elsewhere. On the bright side they did tell me to bring the bike in if the hesitation issue still occurs once I get through this tank. Hopefully they actually keep their promise and take care of the issue if it still exists however at this point my confidence and trust in them is very low. Thought I would share my story.