Thread: Made up my mind, ride...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Made up my mind, ride...

So, I would love to ride this weekend, but just not sure which day.

I have a route chosen for both days, too:

Saturday is the Frisco bbq Challenge ride that includes several mountain passes.

Sunday is a long ride with several mountain passes included.

Both routes include some really fun roads and some amazing scenery. The Frisco bbq challenge on Saturday is pretty well known up in the mountains. They are in their 16th year and all you need to bring is an appetite and a donation if you wish. More info...http://www.townoffrisco.com/events/bbq-challenge/

So, PM me if you want to ride on either day. Maybe someone can convince me to ride on one or the other day. Just can't ride both days.

Edit: Ok, so I made up my mind. Gonna do a ride on Sunday instead of Saturday, cuz I want to take my kidlet up to the bbq-fest on Saturday. So, here's the meet-up spot for Sunday and time:
    Place:
    399 N Washington Ave
    Golden, CO 80403
    Time:
    Meet up at 8:45, KSU by 9:15
    Route:
    I'm calling it the lasso route. Oh and if no one posts up here or PM's me, then I'm assuming no one wants to join me. If that's the case, then I'm not gonna go down to Golden from Loveland, but I will be riding all damn day by myself...dammit...lol.
    Last edited by mtnairlover; Thu Jun 18th, 2009 at 01:54 PM.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways