I have noticed lately that their is alot of question about legal advice such as traffic violations, assualt, domestic, everything really.. I personally think these are rather important questions, and questions that i myself usually have pretty good knowledge as to answer them or i have the resources to find the answer rather quickly.

But the problem that i have noticed is they are normally posted in the general discussion section which tends to be a section where alot of post whore nonsense gets posted and it gets drown out rather quickly and i dont think ever gets the respect of answer that it should have.

I know that i am rambling here but i think maybe possibly if it isn't too much for the forums itself it would be good to have a legal advice/questions sections for those that are in need of this.. I know we are a motorcycle club but a vehicle club none the less and with the wide variety and ages of members i think this might tend to be very helpful.

Maybe even a test run on the section to see how it ends up.. i dont think it would get massivly flooded as general discussion or pics/vids section but yea should be helpful.

Just my $0.02 and trying to look out for some current/future members.

Thanks for reading if anything,
Bob

just for shits and giggles im gonna toss up a poll and see what it gets, if it gets it or not id like to see the response of the active members to see if maybe this is something i want to try on my other vehicle forums..