So I got myself a performance award Sunday up on 119. The sheriff was going north and I was headed south when he "clocked" me. Apparently I was doing 63 and not 45. So he had to flip a bitch in a full sized Dodge Ram and catch me, by the time he got going in the same direction I was headed I was down the road. When he finally got behinde me and pulled me over it was over a mile past where he clocked me. I pulled off the road and turned the bike off, he jumped out of his truck and started frantically ordering me off the bike as I'm doing just that. Then he starts in on me, yelling the whole time. "do you think the people that live along here want thier kids playing outside with you flying by?". I wanted to answer by asking if he lets his kids play on the highway? I knowI don't!! The lecture continued with the same lack of intelligence for several minutes and included a threat of arrest and calling in a roadblock because I was "running" from him. After that he asked for my info and wrote me a ticket.

All I ask is either lecture me and give me a warning, or give me a ticket and leave me the fuck alone. A ticket is plenty of lecture on its own!!