Ok as this is the dirty south and all.......Please try and keep it clean .

G-Spot Scott and Bash were in the garage and I came through of course being men something was mentioned about you know the between a husband and wife, so I made a comment about we would have to make sure the kitten was hangin out in the other bedroom first. Frankly they both looked at me like I was crazy, now my answer was 2 fold first.......
Bash and I aren't exactly young and well to say things flail about during and the kitten would be attacking and we shall leave it at that thank you.

Second I couldn't do that in front of the cat now way sitten watchin me OH HELL NO!!!!!!! I would be all freaky (and not like a swing hangin from the ceiling freaky)

Bash and Scott laughed at me........can you believe that........ and told me I was crazy it just don't matter.

What say you SOCO and any others..........am I just freaky or are their others out there. Do you...... I mean your pets just hangin out goin..... "wow I like his style, hmmmmm I'll try that with the hot little Chihuahua next door man"

Oh yes another thought from the mind of a Bash

Remember keep it clean kidzs!!!!!