So after a long hiatus, I am ready to ride the trusty stead again (02 SV650s). Been racing my car every weekend and most the money/time has been spent on that.

Anyway, I got the bike running and somehat cleaned up. I bought new tires. But I need help or good cheap shop recommendation to get them installed. I don't have any stands or the know how to take the rims/tires off myself. If someone wants to help me and maybe has the tools, I'd supply the beer (during or after the install/bottled or at local bar) and or a coupla bucks. The old rear tire has a pretty big nail in it (from the 2 mile ride I took a long time ago dammit!!) and it loses air pretty quick. I figure I could probably ride 10 miles or so before it gets too low to continue without pumping it up, but I'm scared to ride it with the nail in it anyhow.

So, if you got a place to meet around 10 miles or so from downtown denver, I'd meet there. Or you could come to my place. I'm in an apartment complex near 17th and broadway. Or if you know a shop around the area where I could get them mounted for fiarly cheap (erico quoted $120) then that'd work too i guess.

TIA