Welp, its that time again to head south. I have a welcome break between jobs and am going back south over the border again. This trip is kinda spur of the moment, so we are just gonna wing it like my last trip to the Copper Canyon area. Unlike that last trip where I went solomente, this trip I will have some company. Zetaetatheta and I will be leaving the relative safety of the Colorado Mountians for more interesting locations deeper into Mexico. As we are both seasoned traveler's to our neighbors to the south, the recent activity with the Narco's and the military down there doesn't bother us much. As we will not be engaged in drug/gun/people trafficing, the odds of getting into serious trouble are no greater there than right here in our sleepy little town of C Springs. As usual I will be logging all the route into my brain with a map for future engagements for fun on a bike n Mexico. For anybody that has not rode n Mexico, I would suggest you do if you ever get the chance. The roads are in fairly good shape, with decent markings. The things you never try to do is ride at night, or pass a fuel station. Also there are very few police outside of the towns. I am using a Spot Tracker, and here is the shared page for those of you that might want to see where we have been and guess where we might go.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...dDltqBKajgR8H3

See you in a week or two, hasta la vista!
Basher