Thread: 9/10 Beer quells offendedeners....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

9/10 Beer quells offendedeners....

I know a while back we had a bunch of people getting offended about some silly stuff (I was one of them, and VERY offended) and somebody posted up they'll buy the offendees beer.... Well, I'm not gonna buy a bunch of people beer, nor do I expect somebody to do so, but it did get me thinking.... I think we need to grab a beer and reminisce about our offendedness....

9/10/2011. Oskar Blues in Lyons, say afternoon-ish (~3pm)? Say, maybe we can do a quick ride before, up and down 7, or maybe 36-7 or something? Can you tell I'm open to suggestions? This isn't necessarily about riding, more on socializing, most specifically on being offended.... So Vellos bring your Llamas, and Outlawed bring yourself.... Swift, you should also be there you offensive bastard! And all you other offenders and offendees, you're all invited, DUH! So, if and so you can make this date make sure to get offended before showing up....

Disclaimer: Nor I or the CSC endorse drunk riding and so if you choose to ride to this event, make sure you can get home safe... This shouldn't be any different than any other bike night.... If you're offended by this disclaimer, and I certainly hope you are, you MUST join us on whichever day we decide.... Also, if any blows are thrown, I will make sure to call the cops, so feel free to bring your offenses, but don't get physical with them. This ain't no call to street-brawl, ya hear? And no suing, cause um.... You decided to get on the bike toasted.... mmmmkay?!
    Last edited by Spooph; Thu Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.